I am still a virgin at 33 years old

what should i do

Attached: yh4.jpg (942x850, 70.53K)

I payed a hooker but feel virgin still

Attached: imagen_2022-07-09_173739129.png (560x407, 66.24K)

how was it?

Cut your dick off, it won't bother you anymore

You have to determine whether you’re fine with being a virgin or not. Im 30 virgin aswell but im fine with it

nothing

go throw some fireballs

be women

but you had the sex
but i will become depressed
but idk if i am or not
but i have no magic powers
but i am too old to transition
there has to be a solution...

Sordid but good, if you want sex, do it

I couldn't even imagine being a virgin beyond 30.
It's not the lack of sex that's the issue, but the lack of being in a relationship.
Sex doesn't require much learning, most of it is innate. But there is a learning curve in being in relationships.

33, damn

Have you considered becoming rich?

Attached: main-qimg-73c7ff7397fe7027747a6e1e49d07312-pjlq.jpg (602x451, 41.7K)

i am a neet and i weigh 323 pounds

nothing, enjoy life, nothing changes. Don't tell the world you are virgin or retards will buly you
t.35yo virgin

Have sex with men. Even if you're fat and look old, you can just call yourself a bear and a lot of people will be into you.

I am also virgin
T. 27

haha imagine being 33 and being a virgin haha imagine being a virgin being even older hahahaha that would be silly wouldn't it

ya life is too short to care i guess. i also barely talk to anyone irl so don't have anyone to tell anyways
i look incredibly gross, can't get erections anymore because my dick is submerged in the fat
hahahahaha...

I lost my virginity at 27. It was really underwhelming and I felt stupid putting so much importance into this. I'm still with that person 13 years later and we have a kid, it's alright but I sometimes miss being a neet.
Anyhow, if you care because you feel like it's a social stigmata, just don't. The modern western world is clown world, so losing their respect is no biggie.
If you care because you miss having a gf or even a family, stop dicking around, in a couple of years, you could put yourself on the right tracks, losing weight and finding someone. Sure, most women would find a 30+ y/o virgin awkward, but those that would be put off by this are not worth it anyhow.

>would find a 30+ y/o virgin
why should he tell them he is virgin

haha dude just get a grip haha
t. 30 yo virgin