You can NOT suffer in the USA

You can NOT suffer in the USA

Attached: 1656674426661.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHcgMgjiRb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck does a consultant do? Like what is a task a consultant does in a daily basis?

For example, I am an engineer, I do R&D on industrial machinery

Every other activity here is just consumption. This is what (((they))) want you to think life is all about, creating gdp.

This exact same shit exists in the UK as well. Hell London is probably the biggest commerce/finance city in the world after new York

It depends on what type of consultant, but basically consultant means that you work for a company that is hired by other companies.
I'm an IT consultant, so when a company want to do something IT related instead of hiring an IT department they pay my company and then a team in my company do the job for them.

There is another one of these videos with a girl and she takes a break from work because she is tied after a 'meeting' were the staff all sing Mamma Mia.

They offer consultation.

you skipped the part when a homeless nigger grabbed her by the hair and called her a chinese bitch

I don't know, that daily routine seems like a completely worthless existence in an artificial hellscape to me. No different from sitting in a prison cell or being NEET, if you look at it objectively.

It's literally the same as bemanningsföretag but it's a nicer word for educated people

This: Ranges from actually productive activity to made-up busywork.

meme job created for w*men

imagine

Attached: 0c55.png (650x650, 12.64K)

These workplace tiktoks are all completely fake. People record the "glamorous" part (trendy restaurants and cool offices) and don't record the actual work because (1) their companies would fire them if they did (2) no one wants to see that shit.
In reality consultants often work >15h workdays and are also expected to log in during the weekend as well . Same thing with investment bankers, tiktok makes it seem like it's just fancy dinners and dressing up but the work is soul crushing.
Video below is a realistic example of that. Dude basically lives to work and does nothing else. That's the reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHcgMgjiRb8

t. finance fag

And by the way you can easily get such a job in the UK if you're well-educated. This it not US-specific by any means, MBB consulting firms have offices in all major global cities.

Her corrupt family is from China. Her corrupt uncle got her this job.

>some manager gets a budget and tasked with trying to solve a problem or make things more effective
>has no idea how to do it himself
>hires someone from the outside
>consultant makes bank and leaves when the contract is up
>maybe there's some result, maybe not "but at least we tried"

>let me spend 50€ a day on snacks and liquid icecream and the saddest salad you can imagine
I hate social media whores so fucking much

meme job to charge high price to give consultation to corporate clients

I used to work for a company and we always had staff shortages and they refused to increase the budget for it so the managers just hired laborers and consultants so they could file it under a different part of the budget despite paying much more for it in the long run lol

It's people pretending to know everything in a field they almost never worked in before and trying to teach people working in that field since dozens of years how they should work

these are the jobs that cause climate change

Attached: worriedpepe.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

I hate women so much it's unreal

Attached: 1657288370725.jpg (768x1024, 69.74K)

had the exact same thing happen.
boss wanted to hire someone new to do a project + do other stuff for 50k/year (fictional number), request rejected due to headcount.
boss requested 100k to hire third party consultant to do the project and nothing else, request approved.
somethings it do be like that.

most consultants are male, they just aren't making tiktoks about it.