Do you think 3D printers could soon be banned in your country?

Do you think 3D printers could soon be banned in your country?

Attached: 1657373770877.jpg (640x790, 86.71K)

I doubt a plastic shit like that can survive a train let alone derail it

What's to stop someone from making that in metal, or buying it online if they want to?
3D printer or not does fuck all to change a psycho's mind if they want to do something.

what a strange and horrible world people that invent such useless items of mayhem live in

it never occurred to me to design such a device

highly doubt this piece of plastic could derail a passenger train going 240pmh
then again I don't know anything about the plastic these printers use or how train derailments occur

it's ok some people have to be dumb for others to be smart

I fail to see how dumb people stupidly pursuing anarchic conventions benefits anyone.

The train is just going to flatten the thing, maybe experience a little bump. They're meant to derail trains at very low speeds

could be for military use or to stop a runaway train

Just seems worth mentioning that I saw a car drive over a tennis ball once and the whole car bounced, but the tennis ball was completely unharmed. Do with that information what you will.

High speed trains are more vulnerable to derailment over small things. If you're a proper developed country, you'd have high fences around all tracks where the high speed train would travel faster than 100 kph, but the OP is talking about Acela, a U.S. """High-Speed""" train that does go above 200 kph on a very short stretch of track and has inadequate fencing and surveillance around the said track.

literally why would I need a 3D printer when you can much more easily accomplish the same thing via a million other means
even if youre broke as fuck go fill up a garbage bag with gasoline and throw it on a rail with a small propane can floating inside it or some other cheap shit baka desu retard

What the fuck is that rail gauge? Is this a train for children inside an amusement park?

There is no way that thing could derail a train at 240km/h

Huh?

user, the recipes in the Anarchist Cookbook don't actually work. The whole thing was written by the glowies to fuck up activists.

Brits flip over trains now?

I thought they only shoved batteries inside the assholes of little boys on the train tracks.

nigger, engineer derail train all them time

no thats retarded
additive manufacturing greatly improved many industries here

Not to mention rail companies regularly fit derailers on their tracks for maintenance to absolutely make sure the train never drives onto a track being maintained on. It's better to kill the conductor and trash the locomotive and freight than to kill several dozen construction workers.

The train driver is not going to die, the speed is too low and they're not just for maintenance, they're everywhere and go up and down with an electric motor to make sure the locomotive derails and doesn't drive into tracks where trains run at high speeds

>retards discover how easy is to make terrorist military weapon grade stuff with shit they can buy at grocery stores with just 2-3 years of a basic Chem Eng. degree

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (600x600, 19.52K)

Did you know you can use a piece of string to launch a stone the size of a thumb at someone and kill them?

Do you think string and stones will soon be banned in your country?