Realized something, despite all your constant stammering and seething...

Realized something, despite all your constant stammering and seething, immigrants and 3rd world diaspora in the west are going nowhere. They’re here to stay. No race war or civil war to “kick them out” will EVER happen, and no amount of coping you do on 4channel will change anyone’s mind. You’ve lost your countries, so you come here to escape reality, clinging on some fictional outcome, that the people will “wake up” and see what you see. Trust me, they won’t. It’s genuinely over for you guys lol.

Attached: EC5A475A-7A67-475D-8114-20D5F2A8CD6E.jpg (198x270, 13.1K)

Yes.

chinky, what's the point of this post?

Please go to Germany. Germs will bend over backwards for you anyways.
Not a chink kek. Just wanted to ground you guys in reality. I still see people talking about an impending race war. The delusion is funny to me.

well, I still think I am speaking to an insect, what colour is uncertain, only you know that but I live in Croatia, there are no insects, spics, niggers or any of that subhuman dwelling so what is your point here exactly?

Who tf migrate to US except mexican?

I don't care about it either way, but this type of blackpilling is dumb.
italy received an immense influx of eastern meds and middle easterners during the roman empire, but they all lived in cities and got wiped out during the collapse of the empire. there's no reason to believe that a similar thing won't happen.
I'm trying to find the graph, if I do I'll post it here.

>Croatia
>No immigrants
Ye we know turd worlders don't immigrate to other turd worlds

1) We don’t live in Ancient Rome
2) they weren’t physically wiped out, they were absorbed into the genepool

No, we were blessed with much richer neighbors.

My friend, you ARE the third worlder. Half your population is in Germany or Austria lmao

Why would anyone want to immigrate to croatia, sounds like a shithole from what I've heard and most people would probably prefer any other european nation if they had the chance to immigrate.

The lower intelligence immigrants which is the vast majority will remain in the lower class of society, similar to what is happening in France, permanent cheap labour.

OP is Chinese/Indian or lost money betting, dont hear what he says.
He thinks just cus hes fucked he needs to project his current state in others

Attached: 1635576555384.jpg (716x724, 31.92K)

> they weren’t physically wiped out, they were absorbed into the genepool
They were. I'm trying to find the graph to show it, most immigrants lived in cities which were and still are population sinks. The modern italian gene pool has almost none of their input, with the exception of Sicily.
Asian-Americans for example have abysmal birth rates because they're all urbanoids, once immigration stops they'll collapse as a group.

Sure thing.
Nobody wants to, thank God

blablabla shut up thirdie with a proxy

Urbanisation is on par with low birthrates, this was proven over and over.
For good or worse,

There you go.

Attached: italy dna graph.png (685x326, 154.09K)

Cheap property and functional infrastructure (ex: drinkable tapwater, can flush paper in the shitter)

Never mind, the MAJORITY of Croats live outside of Croatia KEK

Yes.
That bait really got you started didn't it?
From a bait thread to a baited retard lol

Nah, there are too many turks already. They got desensitized

literally don't care.
America is a country of 3rdie immigrants.
Only the English and like half the Germans were 1sties when they came over.

How do Americans feel about the nation becoming majority latino?