The richest region in Italy is a Germanic state where 30% of the population speak German as their first language

The richest region in Italy is a Germanic state where 30% of the population speak German as their first language.

The poorest region in Italy (and the whole of the EU)
is Sicily - where 100% of the people are brown

Really makes you wonder…

Attached: 6C0DBB2D-A2DD-45B2-BFE7-5DEE8616AE87.jpg (825x1068, 167.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

repstatic.it/content/nazionale/img/2019/09/26/073301703-1d8f5048-bbec-42c1-b9a4-0006519a0727.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbrian_language?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombardic_language?wprov=sfla1
truenumbers.it/regioni-statuto-speciale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The highest GDP provinces are in Piedmont

>Germanic state where 30% of the population speak German as their first language.
Is this true? Mainlander borders are so weird. Like you just have a chunk of another country in your country, the borders don't represent the natural borders of your people?

>Germanic state where 30% of the population speak German as their first language
That is so disgusting I want to puke hearing that

trentino is not germanic

Do not google all the special tax exemptions they get - which are paid for by us, of course

Sshhh, don't tell him

Stop being a pedant.
Trentino isn’t but, the northern half of the state (Alto Adige) is.
That’s where all of the wealth is generated.
You can’t grow grass (money) with brown mud (brown people)

look at the mountain peaks of the alps everything in this side of the alps belongs to italy even ticino and the italians parts of grisons you can tell which part speaks italian and which part speaks german
now on south tyrol which is only half of that region there ate german speakers despite living south of the alps and they were taken for military reasons as it is easier to defend the nation when the border is natural

implying you even pay tax

south tyrol doesnt generate much wealth they are rich because they dont send their money to rome unlike us venetians so they keep their wealth in there
kinda leecher behavior but thats normal for germanics

>is this true
Yes

Attached: C7FC8A2A-169B-4BD4-B91F-FA130B06B1AC.jpg (827x692, 183.04K)

to be fair trentino alto adige despite leeching they will never be as a bigger leech than sicily they keep 100 percent of their taxes and still ask for government subsidies
sicily is useful like trentino for the national defense so we turn a blind eye anyway we cannot let ourselves to have a taiwan thornail in the med sea since malta is already troublesome

also south tyrol is like this because we lost ww2
france didnt lost that war so they were able to assimilate alsace lorraine without any foreign seething
this is the reality south tyroleans are one lucky bunchs

Trentino never was and never will be germanic
Alto Adige does well because they receive lots of subsidies from the state. We should revoke their special status and see if austrians have the guts to do anything about it

>Alto Adige does well because they receive lots of subsidies from the state
They pay more than they recieve lol cope

>Germanic state
Maybe you meant Austrian
>30% of the population speak German as their first language.
picrel is the italian version of south tyrol's wikipedia page.
still more italian speaker there than in naples tho
>100% of the people are brown
>He never heard of the normans

Attached: 60%.png (1200x735, 80.2K)

thats true but thats also true for all northern italians
the thing is that unlike a real country they dont have to pay for their own military and not for the biggest infrastructures projects while still protecting their two languages italian and german
i think only aland has a better autonomous deal in europe than south tyrol

lol no cope
repstatic.it/content/nazionale/img/2019/09/26/073301703-1d8f5048-bbec-42c1-b9a4-0006519a0727.jpg

you could give it up they dont want to be part of you, now pay up italian man

Don't forget the cimbrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbrian_language?wprov=sfla1

cimbrians are true italians they are here since lombard times so they dont feel german like the minority of tyrolean schizos
think of cimbrians like you think of england

>i think only aland has a better autonomous deal in europe than south tyrol
It's Åland and that's a good thing.

South Tyrol deserved autonomy as well, fascist Italy actually outlawed the use of German in many areas and treated the minority very badly in general. I don't even think the fake Italian names the friends of Mussolini invented should be in use any more. Åland has been protected from having all it's local name translated (which is what has happened to the other Swedish speaking areas in Finland). Finnish place names in Sweden have been left alone because we don't really care.

Lombards also spoke a bavarian dialect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombardic_language?wprov=sfla1

if it were for me i would have assimilated south tyrol already
they lies in our part of the alps and we dont want fifth columnists inside our country

keep in mind that sweden and finland are two small countries while south tyroleans can be used by our biggest potential enemy germany against us
if it were only austria i wouldnt have cared as much as now they are weak

user basically every italian "dialect" is it's own language, you could stay here all day sending wikipedia links

Isn't that literally just describing Northern Ireland

>The wealth Is generated there
From yogurt?
That's all they have...
They just don't pay taxes due national policies and their politicians are the most corrupted of the entire peninsula and have even the highest base salary, even higher than senators.
The average altoatesino is a troglodyte.
Alto-Adige COSTS per citizen much more than Sicily to the state.

first of all nobody knows what longobardic belonged to
second of all that doesnt matter as holland is a country that speak weser rhine germanic the same as the niggas in north west germany
the point is that they were assimilated here from immerable times

if we want to play your game we can go back a little further and kick you germans back to denmark so noricum will come back to us too

seethe

they have a tourism economy so they arent as valuable but it is wrong to say they weight on us more than fucking sicilians or the south
t. venetian

They didn't split Alto Adige from Trentino in this chart.
The laughs would have been much more.

the germans in south tyrol arent even 250k people

>conquer the world
>steal the resources and force the natives to become workers

GEE, WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO POOR?? LOOK AT US, WE ARE SO RICH!

>if it were for me i would have assimilated south tyrol already
If it were up to Muhammad you would all be Arabs right now. Italians wouldn't accept that and neither would South Tyroleans.
>they lies in our part of the alps
Says who? Ancient Italy never extended all the way to the Alps. There was never a state border dividing south tyrol from the rest of tyrol prior to Italy getting South Tyrol after ww1. And the South Tyroleans have been there much longer than the existence of the modern Italian state. It's their land, they built it.
>keep in mind that sweden and finland are two small countries
Bigger than Italy.
>south tyroleans can be used by our biggest potential enemy germany
AHAHAHA what??? delusional

Dude, you are so biased.
Take the redpill.
truenumbers.it/regioni-statuto-speciale/

Cope harder.
The 5 autonomous region of Italy will succeed in our lifetime.
Valle D’Aosta (colonised by Emperor Augustus) will become French again.
Trentino Alto Adige will return to its rightful Austrian clay
Friuli Venezia Giulia is a Slovenian enclave in waiting
Sardinia-Corsica will unite and become a Tyrrhenian ethnostate
Sicily will return to its Arabic roots, and become terrorist training ground for MENA jihadis.
And finally, the bonus non-autonomous region of Lombardy, italys most populated region (10 million people)
literally named after the German Lombard tribe that colonised Italy from the 500’s to the 800’s.
That shits going back to Germany!

Attached: F79D8973-F809-4C36-A5B0-9FBA93ED33BE.jpg (792x1080, 104.2K)

Yes, I know, I read Gunslinger Girl

Attached: sorry.png (859x822, 802.04K)

>Lombardic language
>Italian dialect
user, I...
>>conquer the world
>>steal the resources and force the natives to become workers
How the fuck does this apply to South Tyrol? Are you actually retarded?

Wrong.
According to 2011 figures it's 314k or 62.2% of the population. 118k Italians or 23.3% and 20k ladins or 4% and 51k others

why do you insist to speak when you clearly are too ignorant in this
italia as created by the first roman emperor extended way more than today italy including half istria and corsica together with ticino and malta too

also who gives a fuck what south tyroleans has to say you are right arabs wanted the whole world and so does america they are limited by their own power so what thats how the world works and south tyrol is italian land
go cry somewhere else cuck
half of europe was roman too and the civilization we brought to barbarians allowed them to build the houses do you see us claiming half of europe today

>Says who? Ancient Italy never extended all the way to the Alps.
It does since 45 BC, barbarian.

doesnt matter they are still not that many compared to south italy but i want them to stop stealing as well

woahhhh they are even 314k soooo many people

Pro capite they steal much more.

Or Scotland or wales
FUCK OFF YANK "HUMAN"

sweden and finland are two irrelevant shits dont inflate yourself too much
also all those squared kilometers are frozen wasteland