Thanks Europeans!

For crashing your economies and currency so that Americans can buy all your assets and vacation in your countries for cheap (I'm in Italy right now).

Attached: 20220709_163320.jpg (1080x1452, 132.74K)

enjoy your time here sirs, but remember, when you're done you have to go back

You are welcome, goy
Also don't forget to donate 750billion to Jewkraine

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18.24K)

Americans at least leave the tips

Nope. I'll just use my high American salary from my remote job to live like a king in Europe.

We are loaning them the money with the caveat that they buy American weapons so we ultimately profit from it.

Wtf? What's going on??? Maybe going to the eurozone isn't such a good idea after all

I don't. You guys gyp us by charging a service fee and charging for fucking water, so thats your tip.

Please come to England afterwards

You will have no gas this winter and you will refugees welcome from the famine

Not good, but still not as bad as the Euro.

Attached: 20220709_164536.jpg (1080x1455, 145.51K)

>

rent free chud

I will! Can I buy all your company's stocks and your countries real estate too?
I've had no energy price increases back home in the USA, and I live in Boston so I have no need to drive a car.

Attached: 20220709_164717.jpg (1080x1558, 158.14K)

This is clearly an Any Forumsernational discussion Kim.

Attached: 20220709_164938.jpg (1080x1456, 154.12K)

Our currency is so shit that not even crashing wants to fuck with us lol

Based. That makes you untouchable in many regards.

If youd waste any money vacationing or buying shit here id actually be sorry for you.

They should just abolish the euro and start using dollar. It’s gonna be dollar vs yuan in the end anyway.

Ukraine needs just $400B more in donations and they'll win.

You DO want the good guys to win, don't you?

This is not our fight. We can't continue doing this bullshit. At the end we'll go broke too.

Supporting Ukraine is good but sending billions of dollars of equipment without caring about the consequences is bad.

Not a waste. Europe has very cool vacation destinations, and I'll be able to buy real estate for cheap in the EU, and make Euros my rent slaves to fund further vacations.

Bitcoin will be the only currency in the future. Trust me bro. Buy in now.

They aren't donations. The money is used to buy our weapons and materials so we profit, plus much of the money is in loans so we profit further.
Incel bigot chud. You WILL go bankrupt for Ukraine.

In mean in my shithole. The rest of europe is fine. Yea most of our countries economies will collapse so you can buy anything and turn them into airbnbs.
I hope russia nukes this ugly shithole soon i cant stand living in this hell any longer.