Where do people in your country emigrate to?

Where do people in your country emigrate to?

Attached: map_large.jpg (762x443, 112.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anywhere out of this hell. A lot of people go to belgium, switzerland, the uk or portugal

US, Japan and Portugal, mainly.
US if you're a richfag or a fearless poorfag who immigrates illegally.
Japan if you have family from there or some sort of connection to get you a factory job.
Portugal if you're middle-class and fleeing violence or a poorfag who doesn't want to immigrate illegally.

The weirdest of places

Attached: 1628220381914.png (359x841, 54.59K)

brits dream of escaping to bangladesh for a better life
do you ever dream of escaping to angola?

>Malayo-Libyans
nice

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-224057_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 280.03K)

No, I dream of escaping to either Norway or Iceland, I want to live somewhere cold and sparsely populated

I will move to USA and get paid 70 grand a year to do fuck all

Attached: 1656674426661.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

I wonder how many of those in India are just Goans who took up Portuguese citizenship.

Technically we have special nationality laws for people from either Goa, Timor-Leste and Macau

Attached: 1632759295202.png (1590x281, 76.59K)

Yep

Attached: Screenshot_20220709_203253.png (863x234, 65.05K)

wow surprised france is not one of the highest

So many of you in luxembourg it's insane. You were also frauding them hard with retirement.

im sure it is

I'm surprised that Bangladesh is almost as high as Spain
What the fuck is there even in Bangladesh besides poverty and overpopulation?
>You were also frauding them hard with retirement
Don't know about that, all I know is that portuguese represent more than a third of Luxembourg's population and that they made changes to the law so that speaking Luxembourgish fluently is mandatory to acquire citizenship, most likely to prevent waves upon waves of portuguese from becoming citizens overnight, not like that would make much difference in the long term

posh cunt

USA mostly and by far

Its pretty obvious that every single emigrant to bangladesh is a Bengali """brit""" leaving
There's probably 3 white people in the entirety of bangladesh

But by that logic that map should also include millions of "brit" immigrants in India and Pakistan

bangladesh actually has a lot of anglo indians. they were the first place to conquered by bongs and the soldiers intermarried in the early colonial period before they put in laws against it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian_people

USA, Korea, Japan, Germany, Austria.

surprised we're higher than UK

i probably wouldnt put too much faith in the map