Pajeets have to spend 2 years studying 15 hours a day for this exam...

Pajeets have to spend 2 years studying 15 hours a day for this exam, and many wait entire life in anticipation to take the exam.

Is Any Forums as smart as average pajeet?

Attached: ed64688f3ede2893e896072693c8dbdb7c169e7668a47ad14dbdeacda6d5b6e6.png (802x1112, 452.17K)

I'm even smarter
>how?
I don't give a shit about mathematics 8^)

mf be studying their whole life for excercises like this and then watch the solution be "1"

who the fuck has favorite integrals? that's so fucking weird & stupid
t. maths student

nothing elegant about memorizing integrals

This is so retarded, no one solves those integrals by hand in an academic settings, its literally just to make students shit themselves

I unironically love Gaussian integrals.

I have sex with my white fiancée

I dont know the analytical solution but i could approximate it pretty quicky with MOntecarlo methods

Monte Carlo or any other numerical method will only give you a solution within a limit, you won't know what function it is exactly. If you look closely it's the square of the secant multiplied with the derivative of ln|secx+tanx| you can solve that with the product rule.

The last time I did maths was when I was 17 6 years ago. I can't even do long division or fractions now let alone anything more difficult.

I forgot all that stuff and I have a mech engineering master. solving integrals is fun but in real life you let the computer do all the necessary calculations so it's just a waste of time. So how do you solve it? Replace all the cos with tan and tan with some variable? Then derivate and make the necessary substitutions? Then you should find some other variable substitution and it should be done i guess. Maybe you should do a third substitution with a new variable. This is what I would do

shut up nerd

same

why they do it so hard

Pajeets are 70 IQ so yes.

They have integration bees at MIT in my country

They are too many so they have to filter tons of them.

I could have done this in high school but that was 10 years ago, I don't remember math shit anymore.

bees can solve integrals now?

who cares about this shit

surely not the polish subhuman who's going to clean toilets in germany 4 years from now

>math
>elegant
lmao
mathfags are shit.

certainly a better prospect than being born in brazil

It's like a spelling bee except for integrals

math can be elegant (not when it's about integrals though)

In real world we work with limits. No idea why you would want to know the actual primitive function

I have masters in Math and the point most people who don't have a STEM degree don't get is that the idea is to teach you to "think" and "understand" not train you like a monkey to memorise a shitload of formulas and theorems. I don't remember most of the stuff I studied anymore and that's a normal thing but I know for a fact that if I opened a book now and spend like 2 hours I could recall any subject and solve most of the problems I didn't even hear about before. That's the point of education, if it was simple memorizations an encyclopedia is smarter than any professor.

Aww did poor baby fail JEE for the 3rd time in a row? This is your brain on 0 critical thinking skills and dung pills.

Many such cases, sad.

Attached: 1657381304634.jpg (739x415, 32.61K)

im guessing you just play with cos2 + sin2 = 1 and tan = sin/cos until it cancels out, then take the integral

>the idea is to teach you to "think" and "understand" not train you like a monkey to memorise a shitload of formulas and theorems.
Unfortunately the cram system from Asian countries promote the latter far more than the former.

or you could just use a memory palace to remember everything

Are you in academia or wageslaving for a company that wants your math knowledge?

Sad story short, I'm in IT. Because money. But I also give private math lessons as a hobby.

I'll just use a calvulator

do you like it at least?

>I'm in IT. Because money
well i don't expect this to be a problem in the first world