Be American

>be American
>wake up
>drive your F-150 bought for like 30k, while it would cost 100k in yuro
>get your breakfast for $3 (coffee included) that would cost yuropoors at least 10 bucks
>go to the pump
>muh inflation gas price is all time high let’s go Brandon
>still pay 4 times less than yuropoors
>go to the workplace
>start at 10am
>unlimited free snacks and Fiji water provided
>catered chef made complimentary lunch at work
>surf the Internet half of the work day
>leave work at 4pm
>go to the grocery store
>buy a whole month worth of food for less than $100
>muh I need new phone and laptop
>go to the Apple Store, grab the latest iPhone Pro Max and MacBook Pro for two third the cost in yuro
>drive home
>well it’s the end of the month, let’s check my account and bills
>10k direct deposit just hit
>muh this job sucks I need a raise
>well 1k go to mortgage for this 5 bedroom mansion
>$500 for credit card bill, $300 for insurance and $200 for utilities
>2k go to taxes
>muh fuck the IRS (meanwhile yuropoors would have to pay at least 5k, which is actually not a reality since only top executives make that much)
>still have 6k, let’s put 2k in 401(k), 2k in Roth IRA, 1k in saving account and 1k on Robinhood
>I’m so broke I only have 500k in savings and 2 million in retirement at 25
It’s literally impossible to suffer in America

Attached: 6B3E7242-9872-4EFB-B7CC-A201086E1C6E.png (657x527, 35.08K)

>get shot

>tfw americans whine about prices for streaming services despite their 100k starting salary

Attached: 1655746972096.jpg (512x512, 19.02K)

mine is only $85k

Which actually doesn’t happen because everyone can buy an AR-15 to defense themselves. Meanwhile yuropoors get decapitated by nafris and stabbed by n-words because self defense even without weapons is illegal

>get decapitated by nafris and stabbed by n-words because self defense even without weapons is illegal
that's happens only in france
and americans get killed because they prefer spending their money in cheeseburger and diet cokes than AR15s

I wish I was Americann they don't know how easy they have it

Yes and no. France is the only country is europe that has this on a daily basis but the Us is safe af especially rural areas because everyone has a gun. Meanwhile in this shithole jihadis parade around with aks and rpgs killing and raping and noone does shit
Based the Us is paradise on earth

Europ still has better quality of life with lower salaries
>t. Yank abroad in Italy

No. Italy does but not this shithole.

I don't fucking care I'll still migrate to europe

>Only
Holy shit americans really can't suffer

Its honestly insane just how spoiled americans are. I have to cringe every time I see them complain about "bidenflation"

You guys get free shit from the government and you think we're spoiled?

didn't read but I'll still give you a (You) for effort Tucker user

Attached: 1653575505496.png (901x594, 164.19K)

What free shit exactly is it that Im getting from the government? I havent been to the doctor for more than a decade, i still pay for the dentist, and they keep taxing me much higher than they do you, both my income and on products so i have to pay 2x-3x as much for stuff compared to you

MINUS TAXES HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY FOR INCOME TAX?

Listen man all I know is that I get told that you cannot suffer in nordic countries

Yea well youve been memed. Doctors and surgeons here max out at maybe $85k per year. Engineers $70k. And this is before tax (their effective tax rate brings them down to approximately half)

idk yet i start in September because i wanted to use the summer like a student for one last time but based on online calculators ive used i think i will have $60-65k after federal and state income tax, and whatever ocrumbocare shit

>drive your F-150 bought for like 30k, while it would cost 100k in yuro
>get your breakfast for $3 (coffee included)
that would cost yuropoors at least 10 bucks
>go to the Apple Store, grab the latest iPhone Pro Max and MacBook Pro for two third the cost in yuro

the problem is u live in france where purchasing power is nothing and only God knows why, people in Germany enjoy way better lives

I'm only getting 70k for my first job

>tip shooter

>tip fedora