So user, care to explain this 5 year gap in your resume?

>So user, care to explain this 5 year gap in your resume?
How do you answer this in your country?

Attached: images (4).jpg (577x531, 26.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0qAHHSGVjFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was kidnapped

‘I was working on Gideon mission trips in Ghana.’
If they ask for proof I pull out my firearm and shoot myself.

Why am I here? I would never ever seek employment under the current system. This must be a dream.... *wakes up and looks at the clock (it's 9 am)*

I don't. The only area I'm not a failure in life is my career.

I'd lie and say something like "my [close relative] got cancer and I decided to stay at home and help him/her. It's been rough but after years, he finally seems to have gone into full remission.

"I was an emissary at a forum for esteemed Any Forumsellectuals"

I was backpacking with my boys for 5 years

Attached: g.jpg (640x648, 65.46K)

Just be honest and tell them you were at a low point in life.
We were all once an incel, the growth begins when you decide to make a difference

Make something up
It's really not that hard

I've never gone to a job interview and I've had 5 jobs. Don't be a useless bum during your internships and the companies will be calling you back over and over and begging you to come work for them

>helping my mom with a terminal illness and also working on some remote skill
>*puts fake jobs with plausible deniability*

tell a brazen lie

>So user, care to explain this 10 year gap in your resume?
No, who are you?

Attached: 1619996642955.jpg (640x640, 96.23K)

"I was taking care of a dying relative"

I was a herion addict

Just bee yourself.
youtu.be/0qAHHSGVjFg

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x1000, 86.06K)

"I was diagnosed with early stage cancer in the lymph nodes and spent a year in treatment and two years in recovery before the doctors decided they were forced to operate as the chemotherapy didn't have the desired effect, leading to a prolonged hospital stay and further recovery. I thankfully survived and I'm on the mend now, just thankful for every day and every opportunity I get. I hope that answers the question"

Make up a job or volunteer work.

>Wait, why are we pointing fingers? Care to explain the current gap in your personnel?

I was getting paid under the table while studying. Is not like i didn't do anything, am i right? Imagine 5 years doing nothing. Impossible right??? Heheh

Attached: 1657378448688.png (200x200, 49.69K)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
*drops pants*

I say I was taking of my aging parents and retarded brother
Partly true(I just let them rot)

Y-you don't understand, there was are these people who think they are women and I have to tell them they are not
You see it all began on /qa/, we had enough. That's when soy happened. What is soy you ask?
Well, this one diaper furry comissioned someone to make 1000 of pictures of edits of a Nintendo guy doing the soy face. It leaked and soon everyone had the image
That's when the soy wars started...I was stationed on the front lines, I had folders upon folders of soys, but it was futile. The jannies were too strong
Eventually it all died down, /qa/ was deleted and we soys dispersed. We had to make out own home. We built up this rough little place our own website for the soyers
Ahh that brings me back. Now look at me rambling, sorry what did you ask me again?

>So boss, care to explain this gap in your teeth?

Attached: 9ef.png (482x454, 47.08K)

No. Just sign the papers so I can get gibs.