Are people in your country patriotic?

are people in your country patriotic?
is patriotism increasing?

Attached: 1631282714498.jpg (2016x1512, 584.57K)

our "patriotism" nowadays is composed of sucking up to the US, unfortunately.

no. only place you'd see that many national flags would have been a blumpf rally

>blumpf

Attached: 1657361364047.png (478x583, 12.85K)

No

Not exactly.
more like what this macaco said

have you been to one

no, no

I'm so happy seeing niggers in this pic you wouldn't believe
get a taste of your own medicine

"patriotism" doesn't even mean anything here. Just vague notions of muh freedoms that mean something different for literally anyone you ask

Sadly no. Everyone is more loyal to their party than their country.

these are ethiopians they are based

Yeah. But people absolutely hate the government here.

yea heard you wanted to sterilize them with fake vaccines, I wish great health to my ethiopians brothers

Ethiopians are based THOUGH

Here people aren't patriotic towards Belgium but to Flanders/walloonia. Especially Flemmish patriotism is increasing.

why 'but' what does hating the government have to do with anything? its unrelated i think

why? based albo is saving us

People are getting angrier and angrier. That doesn't contribute to patriotism.

whos albo
my understanding is your government is doing fucked up shit destroying the country. people get angry because they are patriotic this increases patriotism if anything

Israel was accused yesterday of forcibly injecting Ethiopian women with a contraceptive drug in a deliberate attempt to cut the birth rate among poor black immigrants.

Ms Eyal and other activists say the birth rate in the Ethiopian community has halved in the past 10 years.

The drug, which is given by injection every three months, is considered by many doctors as a birth-control method of last resort because of problems treating its side effects.

In 2009, Ms Eyal supervised a study that showed 57 per cent of all Depo-Provera users in Israel were Ethiopian although their community comprised less than 2 per cent of the population.

Medical staff have pressured women to take the contraceptive at Israeli-linked transit centres inside Ethiopia that prepare them for immigration to Israel, according to a report last month by Israel Educational Television.

Eight years ago, the report said, officials at the centres threatened to deny an unspecified number of applicants entry into Israel if they refused the drug.

At the time of the 2009 study, Ms Eyal described the drug's use as part of an "unspoken policy" in Israel that aimed to reduce "the number of births in a community that is black and mostly poor".

Many Ethiopian women appeared unaware of the side-effects associated with Depo-Provera and alternatives to it, such as pill-form contraception, she said.

Allegations of racism have been an issue not only among Ethiopian Jews but also the 60,000 African migrants and asylum seekers in Israel.

Miri Regev, a politician from the ruling Likud party, told the crowds asylum seekers were a "cancer in our body".

Israel is building a large detention facility in the Negev desert to house Africans, who are routinely denied refugee status despite fleeing war zones and despotism.

Complaints of official discrimination against Ethiopian Jews came to a head in 2006 when it emerged publicly that blood donations from the community had been routinely disposed of for fear of disease.

Attached: Israeli forces attack funeral of veteran journalist Shireen Abu Aqla.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)