Your country

>Your country
>Your reaction when you see beggars on the street

Argentina
It makes me sad

Attached: 2B402CB9-3768-46D8-A803-E9BEAE259FB9.jpg (640x360, 32.78K)

Forgot to turn off the VPN?

Brazil
It's America's fault

Flag
Nothing

it used to make me sad and I helped them whenever I could but now there's so many of them and a lot of them are aggressive so I just ignore them or tell them to fuck off.

No.

Luckily in Europa they are gone after on hard Winter. Its a good system.

Attached: 3,14.jpg (1238x1148, 225.53K)

England
Don't care, they're usually druggies, if they wanted help they'd get it as there's plenty available.

I just wonder why they just don't get a job
Even cleaning toilets is more honorable than sitting on the street and beg strangers to give you money

I am really not sure if the wealth of your life decides your honor?

idc
Beggars here are all foreign gypsies, they literally organize bus tours to come here to beg

I mean come on just cause i can have an Job paid 9 times the money i have more honor as you or what?

I'll only ever help a homeless person by buying them a piece of fruit if I'm near a shop. I can't trust someone to not be pretending to be homeless or to not just use the money to go get fucking wasted.

flag
it makes me want to kill them

Angry

Really come on just bicause at enter point at my Job offers i get twice the money as an average westoid i have more honor?
Good do know better work hard then.

Same.

It's their job and they get paid double the minimum wage. I'll beat the shit out of one next time

Not my problem

they're all gippos, they could starve for all i care

My dad said his friend bought a sarnie for a homeless bloke once and he lobbed it back at him saying he wanted money