/brit/

Rachel Riley edition

Attached: rachel-riley-arrives-at-the-jacobs-creek-vip-marquee-on-day-six-of-G75B7Y.jpg (709x1390, 138.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTUALBzIBWM
youtube.com/watch?v=X4qZmAczvvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HTFsszBKV44&
youtube.com/watch?v=38Y3PwvOpk8
youtube.com/watch?v=Le1GEAHnaGo
strawpoll.me/46097685
i.4cdn.org/gif/1656895198316.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger!

anime

>a formidiable mediocraty
lol this is me

the next PM.

say something nice about Elizabeth.

Attached: 456456.jpg (976x549, 55.22K)

I wake up around 7.30 everyday for work so I have that nailed down. Can't always fall asleep early though.
mystery solved

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: EFB99759-7B71-401E-ACC7-CB9DD46B48E7.png (782x758, 131.59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gTUALBzIBWM

cor chebs

rentberg has me waiting on new housematestein have to let her in before i can get drunk

Mate leave it out, you’ll give Janny an anxiety attack

Why doesn't farage stand for pm

any fizzy drink man in?

Attached: fizzy_drink_RF_getty.jpg (982x726, 190.37K)

im a scouser but im not like the others

he’s not an MP

finna 'oo
bigly
onybody want owt x

Attached: 1655370109934.png (646x767, 438.9K)

fuck off Any Forumstard

*applauds*

Attached: 0432.jpg (1053x527, 119.82K)

UK aid milk lorry arrived

Attached: IMG_4988.jpg (1280x1293, 234.8K)

poo willy bum

Can’t get enough of it

Attached: 2CBD642D-7E11-48AF-A5E1-F5BF645A756D.jpg (655x655, 515.03K)

/brit/ is #ReadyForRishi

Attached: rishi sunak.jpg (1200x1200, 141.13K)

oimagine if she's peng
and u drink together
and become a couple

applied to be a janny to stop these early news

Russia will be broken up into multiple Germany / Poland sized nations each one administered by a NATO member + Ethnic minority regions already established by the Russian gov (i.e 'Federal Republics') will be granted Independence with NATO oversight.

All Russian language and media created in the Russian language or that is found to be a carrier of Russian culture will be destroyed and the people will begin to be taught the language of the overseeing NATO member + English as a Lingua Franca (Teaching each nations youth a different primary language i.e You will have ex-russians speaking wallon next to ex-Russians speaking Finnish next to ex Russians speaking Portuguese etc, Will help deepen the newly created (hopefully permanent) ethnographic divisions.

Within one or two generations the Russian identity will be dead within the youth, the bear will be dead and we will have dozens of friendly Central-European tier countries ready for Euro and NATO integration.

This will also help us encircle China in the event of future conflict, as NATO on their northern / largest border is considered a doomsday scenario for the CCP.

Attached: file.png (1192x1212, 192.68K)

yeah, stocking up on food and gas generators

gormless cunt

fucking hell can’t believe how many of you are actual Tory cunts ffs

corrr would love to spaff inside her

teach 10 year old kids how to effectively douche so they can properly please their doms

Attached: 1654994352578.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

post pics when she arrives and we'll help you seduce her

this but for labourites

This isn't Instagram mate you don't have to pretend that the Tories are the worst thing on earth

Australia is already getting encircled by China. They’re building bases in Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.

more a draw a cock on the ballot man myself

lads i am genuinely addicted to fizzy drinks perfect accompaniment to any meal the perfect cure for a hangover and just cracking open an ice cold can of dr pepper or as I call it "d-pizzle" on a hot day and having that sweet sweet sugar go straight down the gullet then letting out a nice satisfying belch

takeaways?

Attached: file.png (636x382, 284.02K)

anyone else having trouble with the wifi

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=X4qZmAczvvQ

Stop being anti-Semitic

youtube.com/watch?v=HTFsszBKV44&

What’s the point in all of these talks if the UK as of now won’t exist in the near future? This is also my concern when we promise Ukraine security guarantees and donate weapons yet our army in the future will probably not exist as it does now. There’s the likelihood that Northern Ireland and Scotland will likely be out, and then we have to deal with more listening to constant negotiations and talks to no end as a whole different country. Do we even have back up plans for an England&Wales army? It would be best to let NI and Scotland out first if they choose it, and go from there.

Attached: file.png (590x604, 85.53K)

hey mike are you sinn feinn or a unionist?

old bloke was telling me tony blair was the best pm he's ever seen yesterday. didn't he blow up iraq illegally or smth

cor chebs more like der juden

seems you know something about swag, but have a hell of a lot to learn about class.

Attached: tt4gfr.jpg (1658x932, 243.04K)

scotland isnt leaving
makes no sense
what are you going to have custims checks at the borders just wouldnt work

hat

Whenever I see someone with those LOVE and HATE tattoos on their hands I always remember how they come from a paedophile film character.

Attached: night-of-the-hunter-1955-002-robert-mitchum-love-tatoo-00m-faz.jpg (1000x794, 138.14K)

>What’s the point in all of these talks if the UK as of now won’t exist in the near future? This is also my concern when we promise Ukraine security guarantees and donate weapons yet our army in the future will probably not exist as it does now. There’s the likelihood that Northern Ireland and Scotland will likely be out, and then we have to deal with more listening to constant negotiations and talks to no end as a whole different country. Do we even have back up plans for an England&Wales army? It would be best to let NI and Scotland out first if they choose it, and go from there.

Attached: 667.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)

What about the teeth?

>2x10^36 years into the future. A time so distant that conventional numerical notation has no term for it. All observable nucleons in the universe have now decayed, if the proton half life takes its shortest possible value (8.2x10^33 years). The Black Hole Era begins as the universe approaches 'Heat Death'.
>Somewhere amidst this endless cosmic horizon, stretching to infinity, a faint quantum vibration - perhaps the last ever - takes place: "The Union is finished!"

grim

Attached: 6CA7FAF7-624F-49EA-BB41-2C2A080556A9.jpg (1148x1440, 447.05K)

fascinating. glad she's no longer ashamed to come out as a whore.

If Scotland and NI leave then Wales needs to fuck off too. I don't want to be stuck with an ugly Welsh tumour on the side of our country, and have their red dragon defacing our flag. We must become an independent Kingdom of England, no Celts allowed.

Attached: england.jpg (800x532, 33.42K)

Attached: file.png (1080x1283, 1.24M)

eaten far too much

yeah but pakis and blacks are fine

adore serval
youtube.com/watch?v=38Y3PwvOpk8

BYE BORIS! | The Russell Howard Hour

You reminded me I have a can of coke in the fridge. Gona have it now with ice

English are 40-60% Celt

Don’t think I’ll come to /brit/ anymore
bunch of dweeby-no-mates discussing which Tory dork makes the best PM

vile putinbots
need them all shooting

k keep me posted

>dweeby-no-mates

KAHTEEM

enjoy my friend!

got called a nonce in subway for merely glancing at a table of girls

so true

see you tomorrow

MY MATE DAVE CAME UP TO ME THE OTHER DAY AND GOES, GET THIS
"RUSSEL, MATE, I'M THINKING OF VOTING UKIP"

>The audience bite their lips in anticipation. There is visible disgust on their face. One black woman even vomits from the second floor balcony onto the people below. Some hold their breaths and pass out from oxygen deficiency.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS
UKIP???
WHY'S THAT MATE?
HE GOES, "THEY WANNA GET RID OF ALL THE MUSLIMS AND THAT"
I'M THINKING,
W H A T
A
B L O O D Y
R A C I S T

>The audience explode into laughter, sending a shock wave through the building. The force of the laughter is so great that many people throw their lungs out of their mouths with breath. The very foundations of the building shatter and the structure begins to crumble.

RIGHT THEN AND THERE, WITHOUT HESITATION, I PUNCHED THE CUNT RIGHT IN THE FACE!
AND YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND OUT TODAY? HE'S GOT A BLACK EYE!

>The energy created by the audience is too much. Some spontaneously combust from their own body heat, others die of cardiac arrest, their body unable to take in the oxygen needed to continue living. The tears, sweat and urine of the audience accumulate at the bottom of the theatre hall.

WHAT'S THAT ABOUT DAVE? YOU HATE YOUR OWN EYE NOW DO YOU?

>The fire brigade arrive to save the audience from the wreckage, but are overcome by the hysteria the moment they enter. Russel looks craftily towards the fire exit to the left of the stage, which he walks towards, but not before one final joke.

PROBABLY READS THE DAILY MAIL TOO!

>The laws of the universe seem aware of the event that just transpired. The building starts to levitate, and the rubble and chunks of concrete begin to swirl around the building in a circle. The phantoms of the dead can be seen leaving the building. Each object in the universe is 10% closer to every other object. A vortex appears and swallows the building before disappearing. The event was never mentioned again.

Attached: 1576202393222.jpg (1526x962, 79.97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Le1GEAHnaGo

feeling so energised I could get up and do push ups right now
but I won't

You ready for our Black Qweeeen Kemi as PM?

release it

Attached: Ej937rJX0AAWZs2.jpg (703x840, 85.52K)

Yaaaaaaas slay

what, no slice? idiot

dude a square

absolutely SCREAMING at that story about the lads on holiday in cambodia, left their mate in his hotel room passed out after a bender and a monkey climbed in thru the window pulled his shorts down and started sucking him off

his mates didnt do anything cos they were scared the monkey would tear his cock off so they all went outside and started making monkey noises trying to get the monkey out

well, I'm convinced

strawpoll.me/46097685
strawpoll.me/46097685
strawpoll.me/46097685
ahem

WTFFFF??? Need moar

>BEIJING, July 14, 2010 -- An unidentified flying object (UFO) forced Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China to cease operations on July 7.

Attached: 1657267040653.jpg (740x659, 41.94K)

enjoy a cool sprite over any rancid orange fizzy drink

Attached: 1633798742205.jpg (640x480, 57.37K)

You just reminded me I have lemons. I will add a slice

mike please answer are you sinn féinn?

Attached: 82aa0f67-0926-4281-b463-83e3906ca27f.jpg (624x458, 31.9K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1656895198316.webm

I'm a Big B Bolshevik.

r/thathappened

Attached: 1965-Tulsa-Oklahoma-USA-August-2-ovni-ufo.jpg (468x550, 15.4K)

Just done one of them Morrisons delivery on Amazon. Coming this afternoon. Pretty sick tbqh

do they not gauge public response to it at all?

i enjoy watching black americans react to classic british music and telly

yes it did

Attached: 234AE8AA-D4BE-4768-ADC2-A8568F490897.jpg (1284x2270, 1.01M)

bingus bangus scraggly anus

Will soonack sort out the Brexit issues? Like the northern Ireland ting

Rorkesisters...

lol you think we live in a democracy? you think what the people say matters?

>China to cease operations on July 7.
The whole country? Must have been a big alien

Attached: 1973-ovni-ufo-Belotic-Yugoslavia-1973.jpg (550x366, 19.46K)

Attached: 1642324145448.jpg (1421x796, 115.76K)

turning into one of the guys from step brothers except not happy

see

hmmm

Dirty little monkey

1) He’s a remainer.

2) He holds dual British & French citizenship.

3) His wife is a French judge & senior civil servant

4) His dad is a high court judge

5) his uncle is former EU president

Great, another multi millionaire completely out of touch with the average person running the country

Public response doesn't matter. It's Tory MPs who whittle it down to the final two candidates, which Tory Party members then vote on.

howling

same
have told my parents i am basically too autistic to ever hope to move out and care for myself and they have accepted it

why do people vote tory

Is that the other lad, trezaguay?

They should just randomly select a UK citizen every 4 years to be prime minister

Images that will never leave you

little monkey fella