Somehow it's the Unification Church

>somehow it's the Unification Church

Attached: mass-98b263c3705db878d51a8fa92e62df33edfb017e.jpg (1000x750, 960.51K)

are these the only people in korea having sex?

I don't get it

They're called "moonies." They're a bizarre Korean cult that proclaims to be Christian. They are most well known for massive public weddings where thousands of people will be wed all at once.

A wedding is supposed to be a special moment between man and woman. This mass wedding is shameful.

Lmao those three davido kun including that 60 year old man

At least they're getting married

As a Chinese, this is why China cracks down on south Korean cults and missionaries. South Koreans also try to set up extreme crazy churches and cults too in China, but the Chinese government always tries to shut it down.

are you even Jewish? it's an expensive waste of money.

This is cultish desu

It doesn't have to be.
It can be a personal ceremony for family and friends.

>da guberment needs to use coercion against things I don't like
Why are you in the USA, parasite?

another CIA mormonism lite?

this church is crazy

Attached: 925643200.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 163.03K)

because the government has a right to control religions. cults are dangerous

Attached: D60A269E-BF22-4F96-B605-397AD220452D.jpg (780x520, 23.21K)

>rifles and crowns
>even a golden rifle
wtf

>It can be a personal ceremony for family and friends
Religious people must consoom. If you don't make a big party you will bring shame on your family.

Why are you in the USA when you hate freedom of expression so much? Why don't you go back to your insect mound?

I live in Hawaii, not America, I support the kingdom of hawaii being restored under a hawaiian absolute monarchy

The United Kingdom has an official established state church, the Anglican Church. Good thing the Church of England is dying though

And that's a cheap way to do it.
Based

>Shooter says he believed Abe promoted religious group that bankrupted his mother
>Last September, the Japanese Communist Party newspaper Akahata reported that Abe had sent a congratulatory video message to a gathering of a group related to the Unification Church.
>Kurokawa had also accused Abe’s grandfather, former premier Nobusuke Kishi, of bringing the South Korean-founded Unification Church, known for its mass weddings, to Japan.

Attached: E_DGNzpVQAIq5Sq.jpg (1144x634, 119.33K)