President Palace of Sri Lanka stormed by mob

Anyone following what’s happening in Sri Lanka right now? This week every day is a new happening

Attached: AE1CC8FC-2F14-41EE-BD20-24DC91436F8E.png (190x200, 14.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/21stcenturywire/status/1544473671925829632?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The vanar sena will throw away the ravan to establish ram rajya. That's what been happening since decades

How starving are Sri Lankans really? I remember going 3 days without food once and I could barely be arsed to get up from a chair, much less storm buildings.

News says people are rationing. They are officially bankrupted and can not longer purchase foreign gas. Only a selected few can

The hdi of Sri Lanka will probably be sub 7.00 now

Attached: B45AA9F4-EED9-43BA-8F6C-88669AF41A46.jpg (1184x834, 623.47K)

What are the odds of

- Standard South-Asian military junta.
- Commie takeover.
- Anarchist lord of the flies society.

Military will probably take action to stabilize the streets but that doesn’t solve the crisis of food shortages coming in the weeks to come. Shits going south

In English, doc!

He's referencing Hindu epic Ramayana in which a North Indian God King's wife get kidnapped by a Demon Bramhin King of Srilanka so the kang Rama with his half monkey general Hanuman & an army of Monkey people overrun Srilanka and Rama rescues his wife, that's why today Hindu temples are filled with monkes & no devoted Hindu hurts Monke even feed them

Attached: cv2cpijw7vb81.jpg (768x768, 156.72K)

Where did all the monkeys and half monkeys come from?

are they officially in crisis with no president?

look at how much fun they're having, you can't suffer in sri lanka

>Standard South-Asian military junta.
Doesn't this almost always happen? President fled the country so the military has to take power. New elections held and hopefully people accept the result

Mythological shit probably referring to forest Tribes of South India

Attached: FIzKHOQWYAEEANN.jpg (960x1280, 282.71K)

india should take over

Modi can barely control his monkeys, imagine what would happen if Mommy Modi had to stop a whole other country of monkeys from jumping on the knocked over public bus

twitter.com/21stcenturywire/status/1544473671925829632?s=21

It's weird how state can just collapse in matter of days

Holy shit if real. Really scary ngl, Pandora’s box is opened

>days
it has been going on for months

What's even scarier is that the clip is from May and things have only gotten worse

I wonder what happened to that sir lanka user

Also probably referring Hinduism's love to wildlife & nature, in the stories Lord Rama is extremely friendly & caring to all wildlife & animals-birds sit & sing in his shoulder, deers, squirrels play with him etc etc even snakes in South Indian forests don't harm him....

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 41.45K)

>starvation, public lynchings, collapse into anarchy... le bad!
look like the mob is having fun

Commies do technically have one seat in parliament. I would not write of the commie option, or at least some pseudo-commie pro-BRICS faction coming to power
People right off how quickly people can succumb to blatant retardation when shit gets bad.
Commies have always been marginal everywhere until something absolutely catastrophic happens that basically gives people no other hope but to vooooote for the schizos

disingenuous tweet that footage isn't recent

Is it time to “invest” in Sri Lanka? Maybe with a US aircraft carrier just off the coast to “protect” my “investments” :3

"There are decades where nothing happens and there are weeks where decades happen."

Stop flexing, ukranon