Does anyone remember how much better the internet was in the 2000s and early 2010s when thirdies still didn’t have...

Does anyone remember how much better the internet was in the 2000s and early 2010s when thirdies still didn’t have access?

Attached: pepenmutaatio.jpg (710x444, 25.01K)

Nah because i was here since 2005

Late 90s was cool too

I had access I just didnt know english

i remember seeing a graph comparing 2005 and 2015 internet. it showed the amount of websites that got 90% of internet traffic or something. 2005 had people visiting thousands of websites, and 2015 it was only about two dozen websites getting a majority of the internet traffic

while the users have increased, the places have decreased

Should I visit Mongolia?

>in the 2000s and early 2010s when thirdies still didn’t have access?
>implying
I belong to the lower classes in this 3rd world and even I've had Internet since 2003. How ignorant are firsties really? Do you think we're living in mud hut during the 2000s or what?

I can't remember that far back, it gets very hazy

Attached: 1656065946920.png (1080x607, 282.52K)

most sites with traffic are social media and streaming platforms nowadays. But yeah the early net was far more informative.

The thirdies aren't the problem, unless you count Americans. Social media normans ruined the internet.

Sure, it is very expensive right now since Europe closed off Aeroflot. You have to take a Mongolian airline (monopoly) from Frankfurt. Also funnily enough the first Corona case we had here was from France.

>get annoyed by finnish shitposting
>leave Any Forums
>not a single finn every exists

I started using the internet in the 2010s but the 200s and 90s seems comfy as fuck

Attached: 1656662907037.png (775x525, 42.79K)

I do. It's when 100% of memes and stuff were domestic and everything was comfy
Then the thirdies (americans) invaded and now everyone just translates their surface level 0 iq memes instead

Internet was common in the early 2000s but people mostly accessed it through internet cafes. Most people didn't have computers at home

It's just amazing how folks from Nordic countries can't stop thinking about brown, third worlders. They just can't help it. It's almost as if this hatred is actually love in disguise.

but i did have access and played games with euros and no one cared about my broken english because their english was broken too

the growth comes mostly from phone niggers

It's just hatred

Yes. You live rent free in my head.
This is what I'm talking about.

Attached: apusmug.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I learned Spanish to download pirate stuff from based taringa

Follow your leader's example

The Internet was popular here in the early 00s but we did not speak English back then