Want to go to church for first time in over a decade

>want to go to church for first time in over a decade
>check church's calender
>next service is in mid august
How is church attendence going in your cunt?

Attached: disappointed church goer.jpg (1024x898, 92.14K)

>Not going to mass every Sunday, confession once a month, and weekday mass just because.
I feel sorry for you Swede. Receiving the sacraments again changed my life and makes me so happy.

Christians don't exist in Sweden. They get bullied as children for believing in Jesus lol.

>Christians don't exist in Sweden
>They get bullied as children for believing in Jesus
Both of these can't be true at the same time THOUGH.

Dunno & don't really care. I'll maybe go to church on christmas with my family.

based noticer

based and redpilled

Attached: vikernes_2019-2-750x450.jpg (750x450, 29.89K)

how many sincere Christians do you actually know ,Sven? even in this catholic-fanatic country, I know more atheists in my age group than religious people.

>traitor

Attached: Being Bold & Conservative.jpg (500x500, 32.65K)

pretty good. I attend a presbyterian church every sunday and all 4 services are packed (9 am 11 am 5 pm and 7 pm).
most churches here seem to always be full desu, both catholic and protestant.

also I remember in France I tried attending a church during my exchange and all of them only had 80 year old ladies and other foreigners like me.
for a country that is still nominally 50-60% christian I figured at least some people would bother to attend.

>for a country that is still nominally 50-60% christian I figured at least some people would bother to attend.
Well, christianity is for the most part cultural here. So the festivities and holidays are appreciated and certainly the moral frameworks were influenced by christianity but regularly going to mass is not very common for younger people. And additionally France has a strong secular tradition, I believe.

>go to church
>old ladies
>single moms with niglets
>schizo families with 10 kids
pain

>church's calender
do proddies really?

i did work in a church a few years ago and there where a bunch of chads there women should go there for dating desu

There's nothing except old ass boomers in church user.

Attached: so fucking over.jpg (1146x661, 87.77K)

but not where i went was only there for one day tho

not in his experience

Svenska kyrkan är globohomo. Ingen kristen går dit längre.

>christianity is for the most part cultural here
I don't get it. I'm not saying you should be a zealot and go to church 5 times a week, but never attending at all? If you're atheist or agnostic fine, but why claim to be a christian then?
most people here don't care that deeply about religion either, but at least a decent amount bother attending.

men det var fortfarande en massa biffiga erik åskkukar den enda eftermiddagen som jag var där

I go to a Baptist church with my parents.
There are lots of people in my age group (late 20s/early 30s) in my Sunday school class.

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

It's pretty alright, I think. Of course, post-COVID most of the people I saw from the 11.30 service are now in the 9.30 service, so the one I go to is pretty empty.
But I will be at church tomorrow, singing praises to the Lord and contemplating the pastor's sermon, and likely also struggling not to be distracted by my phone.
Overall, I don't think I can complain about the state of the faithful here... yet.