Be nice and sincere to woman

>be nice and sincere to woman
>don't get laid
>be aloof, fake confidence, and lie
>get laid

Man I'm sick and tired of having to play some kind of fucking role to get laid, having to put on a mask. I'm sick of how fucking stupid and shallow women are. I'm sick of having sex with random sluts, and when I actually meet a nice girl who I could imagine a relationship with, I lay off the act, and she doesn't like my personality.

I wish I could meet somebody that would like me for who I am, not this suave, fake exterior I erect for the purpose of banging sluts.
I just wish that I could meet a woman who's an actual human being, and not some base-desire animal.

I just want somebody to love.

Attached: EBPhc17XoAMNlUI.jpg (1024x1024, 269.57K)

I know that feel bro

Attached: 5e85a602639c6b0ad81abafb58baf1cb52eae14e92ec50524f2c5f9e28a86510._SX1080_.jpg (1080x608, 32.03K)

Women are fake personalities wrapped in hollow lies. Not really human, when you think about it.
Obviously you have to go through this masquerade shit to connect with them and get pussy.

It's just how it is when you are trying to essentially fuck another species.

Lmao I onow that feel. When me and a girl have some chemistry I start being nice with them and shit and then they suddenly go all cold. The girls who I literally don't care about and treat accordingly start pining after me and I find it easy to secure the fuck because I don't really like thwm so i'm always aloof. My question is, what if I actually want to like date one and live together and get karried and have children?? What edactly am I supposed to do yo make that happen without just turning her off?

Showing your weakness to someone you just met is not part of “just be yourself”
You are just failing in showing yourself.
Good balance with showing off and weakness is the key

Attached: 2190DC07-0AFF-4692-8A0D-5035E3214441.jpg (376x534, 50.05K)

I'll tell you a secret.

Women say "Just be yourself" as a test, to see if you'll fall for it. If you believe them and do as suggested, you get automatically filtered. Women don't want men who are themselves, they want specific types of men. Men who do the specific things they consider attractive in a specific way. It's hard-coded into their brains.

"Just be yourself" is a phrase used to tell you to give up, and if you take it as legit advice then you will never get laid.
Ever notice how even handsome men give unattractive men the exact same advice as well? Once again, they aren't being genuine. They don't want you to succeed, they want to lower your chance of success as much as possible to increase their own chances.

Never ever be yourself. It's the worst possible thing you can do if you want pussy.

Based danish women hater

dunno m8, worked for me
also Any Forums autists have 0 chance to build a believable fake persona to get sex, it's better if they just show their true self so atleast they can filter fast every woman that doesn't like them

I don't hate women.
I just understand that they don't think, behave or rationalize like men, so it is absolutely pointless to try and approach them with logic or common sense.

How do you pull up to a girl while being aloof ? And confident. If you're aloof youre not saying much or expressing much so how do you not come off as a weirdo?

So what's this specific type of man they're so after(give traits)

Having meaningless sex is just that--meaningless.

It will leave you longing and aching for something more. You should put such lustful ambitions behind you and pursue a higher love and higher calling.

>approach them with logic or common sense.
This is true of a lot of men.
A lot of people don’t want a discussion 24/7

Dear Obscure Country-kun,

I basically brainwashed myself with Andrew Tate videos and other manosphere stuff to be able to act in a certain way that combines "I want to fuck you and I'm awesome" with "but I don't really care because if you don't want to, I'll find some bitch who will".
Basically be Tsundere while being masculine. I give women the impression that they don't have to bone me, but they sure as fuck are missing out.

Sincerily yours,

German guy

I see. Just talking to random girls

But do so in a specific fashion.

Fr fr

If I want marriage do I have to do this as well?

Self-assured
Self-confident
Independent
Not looking for validation from others
Spontaneous but in a predictable manner
Handsome by societal standards (obviously)
Employed and preferably making good money

You can get away with not fulfilling all of them if you can fake the ones you don't to a plausible degree. You may think, "I can't fake being handsome", but you can do precisely what women do. Take pictures with the correct use of angles, lenses and lighting to hide the ugly. Get professionally groomed and take pictures of you doing attractive things like working out or doing sports to give the impression you care about yourself even if you don't genuinely do. Stuff your underwear just like they use push-up bras with inflation if your dick is small. Play the exact same game as them to get where you need to be to get what you want from them.

In the end, it's really just about matching them lie by lie and making them think you measure up to what they want.

Man I wish I knew.
If I had a happy relationship with a respectable person I wouldn't be making this thread.

Self-assured
>easy
Self-confident
>easy
Independent
>easy, and easy to fake if you're a college student
Not looking for validation from others
>easy
Spontaneous but in a predictable manner
>I'm confused
Handsome by societal standards (obviously)
>managable
Employed and preferably making good money
>easy if you're not retarded, can be replaced by being college age and studying something sensible

more like
>be nice and sincere to woman
>don't get laid
>be aloof, fake confidence, and lie
>don't get laid

>It's just how it is when you are trying to essentially fuck another species.
this
the way femoid brain works is very strange if comprehensible at all

Marriage is a test of how long you can keep up the con. When you gradually stop eventually she will divorce you for someone else.

Such is life in the informational age.

Go back to fucking your Dedy in the barracks, slav

Attached: Eeeeyuuh.png (326x676, 440.79K)

>incels think women want flawless men
Kek!