Why no one ever talks about their war crimes and toxic influence. Why

Why no one ever talks about their war crimes and toxic influence. Why.

Attached: Jews.jpg (1024x640, 542.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TwioIc6a_8
cjpme.org/fs_007
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936–1939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=6TwioIc6a_8

Please stop the anti semitism goy

There are entire websites and forums dedicated to nothing but talking about us, including the website you're on right now. In fact, I think per capita were the most spoken country of in the entire world

Attached: IP conflict.png (2096x755, 104.6K)

paranoid

they do

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 14-50-52 r_israelexposed.png (1090x500, 73.56K)

shekels and a lot of it

to be fair it's relevant: your history is whitewashed by your government.
other countries get "exposed". for instance, america and the bad things dont to conquer it, we have totally changed the way that we perceive america. people want to break israel in the same way, and that's probably a good thing

also those numbers arent big at all.
paranoid

>your history is whitewashed by your government.
The fuck are you talking about? everyone here is well aware of our history, the good and the bad.

I could keep posting these forums for days,
and if you want to go by OP's filename and include jews as well I could add a whole lot more.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 15-00-15 r_IsraelCrimes - The Untold History of Palestine & Israel.png (312x343, 19.79K)

it's not true. israel's history is dirty, dirty, dirty. and your government keeps continuing the same thing. the people are largely complacent, maybe because your government scares you all
into doing it. more people would be against it

>17 online
lol

>maybe because your government scares you all
>into doing it.
Dude this isn't russia or something, we can freely spoke out about our government and leadres and we often do about certain topics, I don't know what kind of preconception you have of israel but I can tell you got it either from some tankie/nazi propaganda
Also what fucking white washing are you talking about? some of the biggest anti israel critics came from here and studied in our unis.
You're just being a tard at this point

israel state was artificially made as "sorry coupon" for holocaust and its place was strategically picked as the worst imagineable: a fucking desert, surrounded by muslim shitholes who hate jews more than americans and the average mudslim there will sacrifice his own life if it means dead jew. if you ask me, israel is just another death camp, just bigger so the next hitler needs just one nuke instead of complicately separaring jews from native population.

questioning their "crimes against hummanity" is a joke. first the palestine was the most irrelevant poorest shithole imagineable, at the time of "invasion" they were still using animals to plough their fields and word fertilizer wasnt known for them. if anything the jews brought civilization and usa tax money to them.

secondly they commits violence against muslims so 1st and 2nd world doesnt care. even china hates muslims, even india hates them.

and lastly nobody writes about israel in bad light be because all media, banks and goverments are owned by (them).

Attached: 1657276260316.jpg (540x530, 130.96K)

Imagine dying faster than people in a death camp

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 15-12-42 Life Expectancy by Country and in the World (2022) - Worldometer.png (719x782, 58.76K)

nobody cares about Tigray war

Attached: sapão.jpg (460x280, 12.09K)

nope, i'm just familiar enough with the history, the first decades being the especially important ones, and i was uniquely disgusted by it. how can regular people not be?
assuming they dont watch american television, learn about it solely from public education, or they didnt visit auschwitz as a young jew and think the world was out to get them because the jews are so damn great.

the religion is one that sees itself as inheriting the leadership of the world so this is not surprising. but even atheist jews have a recognizable arrogance about them.

>free speech
matters far less when the information is controlled, but what is more gross is when the information of other countries are controlled. sure, you have your brainy types who can make articulated criticisms, but for the average person criticizing israel means anti-semitism, and that means you will lose your career and generally have your life ruined.

look my jewish friend. your government says you are all great, and you all deserve the land by the word of "g-d". your ministers refer to palestinians as subhuman trash openly. this is the bad kind of nationalism. and this will to be the sole and supreme power of the land is the case even to take it from the people (basically defenseless natives who also were interested in having a future) who had been living there for a long time in relative harmony with the christians and browner jews that had also been there for a long time.

continued

Imagine typing so fucking much and in the end saying nothing but a bunch of wrong and irrelevant word puke
I wish you the best

lmao rent free
I love my country

Attached: 1621769129196s.jpg (1964x1964, 483.59K)

how the zionists acted to take power under british mandate rule was completely disgusting. but the point is that they took it, and did every underhanded thing they could. those were your ancestors, and they were bad people. they did the important dirty work, which was to get as many jews in as possible and get the british to destroy the palestinians as much as possible. by the end of the 1930s the palestinians were in a hopeless situation and today's situation inevitable: israel now taking all the land slowly and with certainty, but in a sufficient "humanitarian" way so as not to provoke enough people to do much about it.

i wish i could find the original source i had, but this will more or less do
cjpme.org/fs_007
comparing the percentage of jews in mandate palestine at the beginning of 1920s and into the 1930s up until this genuinely sad thing,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936–1939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine
it's a stupid, stupid increase in the percentage of jews, and speaks to the obvious intentions of the zionists, which was total domination. not some benign establishment of a safe place for jews, but non-jews out and replaced with jews.
the arabs who lived there were not stupid, and engaged in a basically hopeless war, their last chance to rid themselves of these horrible people, these foreigners, invaders, but they got absolutely smashed by the british, and so unlimited jewish mass immigration continued, and the british empire facilitated turning an arab country into a jewish one.
yes, it is disgusting and people get disgusted by disgusting things

conniving liar and supremacist. wish you the best