ISALAMU. LAA IRAHA IRU ARAHHH! ARAAAHU AKUBAAARU

ISALAMU. LAA IRAHA IRU ARAHHH! ARAAAHU AKUBAAARU

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-155503.png (819x568, 513.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmopROxBnBU&ab_channel=IanDury&TheBlockheads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you follow him too, user?

He seems like a nice young man. Good for him

he is a shame to Nippon tell him to seppuku

>normal convert
:/
>japanese convert
:O

Because I don't follow lies

Is he going to become the next kim duad or whatever the fuck his name is, the korean that converted

This will increase the birthrate.

kek Japanese and Arabic don't seem to mesh too well

We need a "You will ever be a real Muslim" pasta for non-nafri converts so bad it's not even funny.

Do you think the Japanese culture of literally having to ritualise and choreograph asking a women out / marrying for status etc would lead to someone joining a religion where some sects allow men to marry as many women they love as they want as long as they can afford to feed them?

>Islam
:I
>Islam, Japan
:O

I've seen this one jp vtuber that speaks arabic, I think she said she learned it from university but forgot lots of it

polygamy is illegal under Japanese law
some Muslims here get around the ban by marrying in a foreign country and sometimes they get their multiple marriages approved by German authorities, but I doubt Japan would be so lenient

Muslim might be the only thing that can fix their birthrate actually

>RA IRAHAH IRR ARRA MUHAMMADUN-SAN RASOOR ARRAH!

Keeping a beard is a Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He can never be a devout Muslim

That'a not true
Muslim are soying too when other nationalities convert

fun fact: there are over 90 mosques in japan

Why do Muslims give western converts so much attention? You're guaranteed to become an e-celeb

You will never be a real Muslim. You have no beard, you can't say Allah, you can't say La ilaha Illallah. All the praise you get is two faced and half hearted
Salafists mock you and call you a kuffar behind your back. You will never be happy, every day you pray 5 times a day butchering every word to no avail. You will die and your flesh will return to dust. Those who come upon your grave will say a kuffar is burried here.

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR *Pauses* WA LILLAHI AL HAMD

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmopROxBnBU&ab_channel=IanDury&TheBlockheads