Yo... do white guys ever get the type of Asian girl they spam here?

Yo... do white guys ever get the type of Asian girl they spam here?

Attached: 156513413411.jpg (1136x852, 127.23K)

She's like in her late 40s dude. I bet she was okay at 20.

Attached: 1615836802252.png (1280x1200, 1.68M)

My mom is Thai and she's beautiful. SEA women are the best women.

The kid and the woman on top right in "reality" are actually a score

retard

No

Yes

dat face lmao

This. Only Chads can get the Asian girls spammed here, white or not doesn't help.

Average whites are better off going for Latinas where they could date slightly up (and as a bonus the kids won't look like hapas)

I thought the girl who "dated" the fat fuck without neck was cute.

shocking

>The kid is actually a score

Attached: 1599322485137.png (860x646, 54.47K)

hehe

I work in downtown Toronto amd decided to count the amount of interacial couples I saw while down there yesterday because I have been noticing a ton lately

I saw
12 white men with Asian women
7 black guys with white girls
4 white guys with pajeetas
3 pajeets with white girls
2 Arabs with white women
2 Latin American women with white men

An Asian guy with a pajeeta
A pajeet with an Asian girl
2 black guys with an Asian women

Woodey Harrelson's father was a hitman that killed a Federal judge and sentenced to life in prison.

Oof... Asian bros

Serious question, how could you tell the difference between Arab and Latino guys? The dress?

In the case of the Latin American women, one of them had a Colombia jersey on and was speaking in Spanish on the phone, the other couple was some tall white guy with some partially indigenous looking women ( MESTIZa looking) so I just assumed

The two ones I am guessing are Arab is based entirely off assumptions. Admititly there are not that many middle Eastern people here despite the memes and a lot of Italians so usually if you see some tanner looking guy/ girl it unironcally usually is an Italian person. However these two guys were very distinctly Arab looking imo

The two of them have equal looks.

Also rumored to be in Dallas 11/22/1963