Can someone please explain to me why do muslims slaughter animals every year ? What is the purpose ?

Can someone please explain to me why do muslims slaughter animals every year ? What is the purpose ?

I am not judging, I am enuinely asking

Attached: Agoes+Rudianto-Eid+Al+Adha+Celebration+in+Indonesia+amid+The+COVID-19+Pandemic--0013.+adha_MG_4306.jpg (1000x667, 178.81K)

their sandcoon prophet told them to slaughter animals in a specific way

Eid mubarak muslimbros

But what for ?

Why does Allah need animals to be killed for him ?

Allah doesn't eat as far as I know

A sacrifice to God.

To commemorate Abraham almost sacrificing his own son.

Eid mubarak

The food isn't the gift, it's the effort that you make by buying a sheep and slaying it in God's name to eat it, share it with your family and gift a third of it to poor people, these are the true purpose of it.

What for ?

In this event Jehovah foreshadowed the one for all time sacririce of his beloved son

But muslims don't believe Jesus died, so that's not answering my question!

Because that's how you man up. Not by playing video games at 20 y/o but by beheading animals

Why can't you have a meal and give to tr poor without God making it mandatory ?

In Christianity we have no such feast because it comes naturally with the second most important law we have to follow: "Love your neighbor as yourself"

God has no son.

Attached: images-459.jpg (554x554, 35.17K)

Hm, yes he does

Attached: VOTDI_24174c1ef47d494d837ebf556d408788.jpg (768x432, 109.5K)

>In Christianity we have no such feast because it comes naturally with the second most important law we have to follow: "Love your neighbor as yourself"
That goes without saying, but it is also to thank God for his mercy by sparring every parent to sacrifice his son instead.
Just like Ibrahim was about to sacrifice Ismael(peace be upon them).

>That goes without saying, but it is also to thank God for his mercy by sparring every parent to sacrifice his son instead.

Why does God need an animal to be slaughtered to thank him ?

>Just like Ibrahim was about to sacrifice Ismael(peace be upon them).

It was Isaac actually ! Ishmael left with his mother Hagar for the desert when that happened

You are attributing a property of creation to the creator.
God has no son nor a mother.

>Why does God need an animal to be slaughtered to thank him ?
You want a real people to be sacrificed then?

Jehova whitness shilling thread

Because God can do whatever he wants, do you question that?
Also spare me your schizo theories.

God is the creator, so he is a Father !
God created Jesus, Jesus is the son of God !

Why do you need to sacrifice someone ?

Why does Allah want animals to be slaughtered ?

I am just aking a question

>Why do you need to sacrifice someone ?
Congrats you just destroyed Christianity.

Why do you ask?

How ? Christians don't slaughter anyone

I want to know why Allah needs animals to be slaughtered

If you want a non religious explanation it could be several things but I believe one is most likely.
As far as I understand The animal meat is given away as food to the poor? The origins of abrahamic religions are notably of poor people. Abrahamic religions come from judaism which was a religion of travelling desert tribes. Obviously in such religions and religions derived from it (which were also simplified and softened to appeal to borader amount of people, as judaism was originally similar to pagan religions in that it was an ethnic religion, while Christianity and Islam are expansionist) would have a large chunk of them dedicated to helping and supporting the poor, dividing things in your community between the people so that communities would survive.
Religion explains it as a sacrifice for God to make the practice more appealing in spiritual sense and well tie it to the religion directly.

>crackers have giant wherehouses where millions of animals are crammed together their whole lives only to be chopped alive by machines on a conveyer belts
*cricket cricket*
>brown people slaughtering an animal to feed their family
OP: fucking barbaric shitskins, i must make love to a BBC this instant before i lose my mind :O

Literal pagan sacrifice

t. psychopath

>As far as I understand The animal meat is given away as food to the poor?

Why can't you have a meal and give to tr poor without God making it mandatory ?

In Christianity we have no such feast because it comes naturally with the second most important law we have to follow: "Love your neighbor as yourself"

Who are you quoting ?

Embrace your pagan root

>crackers
Nigga you're Lebanese you're as white as me

>Love your neighbor as yourself
Why can't you love your neighbor without God making it mandatory?

>a fucking christmas tree
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1515781822403.jpg (300x300, 16.62K)

We're also are supposed to keep the goat at home and treat him like a family member the entire year (aka develop bond) and finally sacrifice it but nobody follows that anymore.
It's almost as commercialized as Christmas

Sounds pagan

Because that is what distinguishes Christianity from other religions !

"if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? " (Matthew 5:46,47)

>34 replies
>14 posters
>0 muslim could give me an explanation as to why Allah needs a goat to be sacririced

that's what gods are like, they can't mind their own biz and are always asking for some stupid shit

The quran does not mention who the son being sacrificed was

Similarly the Quran does not explicitly say that Jesus did not die on the cross, just that the Jews were not who killed him and that it only appeared that way to them. Ie you could interpret this as his death being miraculous and not a mundane event

Eid mubarek bro

We know it was Isaac since the Bible says it !

It's not just about the color of the skin, faggot. You are a cracker and we are not.

>doesn't know about the binding of Isaac/the sacrifice of Ishmael
What are they putting in the water over there?

Because the prophet told them to
Just like how the prophet Isa told us to love our neighbours
And the prophet musa told us to keep the 10 commandments

The Algerian literally told you. I think it's Sunnah and it's traditional to do it. It represents God's love for humanity as he has allowed us to keep our young.

Bajram Mubarak

The bible has undergone a lot of changes so we can question its reliability.

It’s a show of loyalty like all other worship. Also to force people to be good for the poor. Not everybody is freegiving after all.