What kind of book do you read in your cunt?

Attached: FictionBetter2.jpg (1080x460, 92.6K)

Fiction will always be better than non fiction simple as

the typical "reader" is someone like julia who reads young adult fiction exclusively

I got a sudden compulsion to burn all my non-nonfiction into ashes after reading this.

Attached: FactsChange.jpg (988x359, 48.81K)

The classics like Hermans and Mülisch.

Linda out here mad trolling

Imagine reading philosophy bullshit like Kant in your free time

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I read books for my major, and stuff that is useful to me. I picked up a book on metalsmithing since I want to try blacksmithing.

Attached: 1638142728064.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

I only read text books for uni

"Twilight". Today I read that 50 shades of grey was based on Twilight (was browsing a bit while 50 shades of grey was on). 50 shades of grey is ridiculous, btw. I thought it would be a "Story of O." rip off but it was soft as fuck. The guy was softer than the girl.

Lmao. Fuck no. I read Marcus Aurelius.

Faggot

She's saying a correct thing in a dumb way. Nonfiction books often become obsolete and wrong after new information becomes known. Books on paleontology and astronomy are a good example.

Yeah thats homo.

reading is for the weak I just pretend to know stuff and call anyone who disagrees with me a communist

So does anyone here read from diverse authors?

Attached: FictionBetter.jpg (1010x830, 157.4K)

ywn have a backyard smithy

Attached: 1650130126841.jpg (720x418, 23.52K)

Cult.

Mostly fantasy and sci fi and some books about religion or spirituality.

Youre more like Smithers from the Simpsons, probably.

Gay.

wholesome picture
thanks for sharing

I'm reading mangas and it has more value than western books

She also messed up in another way. She only says "non fiction", but the fact of the matter is that with technology, only physical copies have their content become outdated, seeing as most of what's digital can be updated. She's basically discrediting a whole genre because "facts change". She's also saying fiction is better because 'principles don't change' but that's absolutely not true, and not all fiction tales convey those I'm sure she wouldn't dare call "the truth". In short, it's a pretty phrase, but very dumb if you think about it.