Wish we never kicked Dutch people out at the time of our independence

Wish we never kicked Dutch people out at the time of our independence

Attached: images (3) (6).jpg (400x400, 17.53K)

We never laid a hand on the Spaniards and ordered them to peacefully leave by 1898 resulting in no more resentment between our peoples.

Attached: 883D23A0-A1E4-4C28-8BBA-EEF96A743D68.jpg (225x225, 4.76K)

'zellig moment

They don't even remember you exist

Lies

You could have kept them and be more white by intermixing with them.

That surely worked out in Latin America, didn't it?

>we
only you retardanon, fuck those assnose

Attached: the dutch.jpg (780x438, 35.01K)

Implying Phillipines are not as violent as latin america? Implying white admixture activates some violent gene?

Doesn't matter, we showed that we were capable of being Civilized people by showing them mercy and recognizing their bravery like in Baler in 1899.

We already had a sizeable educated class of natives, we didn't need to be 'more white'.

It has nothing to do with genes lmao, they are less violent because they don't live near the USA or Europe (largest drug markets in the world). Latin American violence is basically cartels killing each other 24/7 because they want to keep all the drug money (you guys give them) for themselves, but i couldn't expect an easternoid to understand anything
They didn't burn your entire island to the ground neither they exterminated your people, so i don't see how your country's decision was special at all

Didn't your shithole JUST get an olympic medal? So pathetic, 100 million browns and nothing to show for it lol

>It has nothing to do with genes lmao,
EXACTLY! This is my point!
What is your point here?
you contradict yourself.

send them a tikkie they might back back

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

They did lots of terrible things to us, History shows this to be true so for us to not stoop down to their level like the Conquistadors did was our way of showing that we were capable of self-rule and didn't need any country to rule over us in the name of 'civilizing the natives'.

What contradiction? Take your meds dude
I'm just saying that they could have ended the Philippines and they didn't. Iberians did the same shit here and we didn't murder nor did we kick them out

This is great and all, I totally support your independence, yet, I'd like you being indepndent with 1/4 white population.

>what contradiction

I say "it would be better for you to mix with whites"
You say "That surely worked out in Latin America, didn't it?"
implying violence due to racemixing I guess
then you say this
>It has nothing to do with genes lmao, they are less violent because they don't live near the USA or Europe

We kicked them out and mutt rapebabies still seething at us until this very day lol

Attached: 1654673679781.jpg (720x786, 227.38K)

Dude you're extremely dumb, holy mother of god how fucking dumb are you? LOL
It's not even worth the time

I am logically coherent. You are not.
You are definition of dumb.

>A Belarusian Nazi

Real life is funnier than fiction

I'm not a nazi. I literally talk of racemixing, wtf