Shart culture is a disease that destroys everything it touches

Shart culture is a disease that destroys everything it touches.

Attached: 90828-the-lord-of-the-rings-rings-of-power-imdb.jpg (970x544, 116.21K)

how do we stop them?

>Sharts
Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: 255-2550632_2892907-spurdo-sparde.jpg (840x744, 217.36K)

>writers believes they can write a better lord of the rings story than tolkien himself
>they fail massively
What's up with all these stuck up writers that refuse to follow the source material?

Same with how hollywood took over harry potter with the fantastic beast movies. Harry potter movies are good because they were made by Europeans, fantastic beasts movies are garbage because they are made by americans

Kc tier

Haha

don't care still watching it for the twerking dwarf qveen

>IS THAT A BLACK PERSON... ON MY HECKIN FANTASY NOVEL ADAPTERINO??????
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE HELP ME TRUMPMAN (he lost btw and no republican will be president ever again)

Attached: desyi2a-b16ffcf9-288d-4775-b170-ac41081e0f1c.png (725x571, 21.85K)

>Harry potter movies are good

The writing is total shit

it’s not out yet ?

They've already discussed the concepts and how it will be done at large. The original writing was all about European fantasy, now it's shart D&D tier shit

It's just a bad show, I don't think op had anything to do with the cast. Though on a side note, shoehorning in multiracial actors in roles they don't really fit in and irrespective of their talent then calling it diversity just goes to show how little they think of minorities

are you aware of what writing means?

Only Dixiesharts and SF.

Attached: west coast is the best coast.jpg (4874x2522, 1.55M)

Kek

You dare contradict a BROWN man? Chudcel.

If they wanted to shoehorn in black people, why the fuck did they have to make them elves and dwarves? Why not just put in black humans?

quality is subjective and the source material was written by a 50s reactionary white male and so is extremely problematic and needs to be updated chud

Amazon HQ is on the west coast and you literally shart everywhere on your sidewalks

is u raycis ass towelhead sayin black pipo cant b elves n dwarves n shieet? u gon c