The only way to ensure peace in the Middle East

Attached: 59163167-033F-4F86-8F21-03D20A2DB521.jpg (577x531, 47.45K)

Dude, we get it already, your dad got shot during the 1980s failed invasion by Saddam into Khuzestan and you were forced to become a refugee in Australia (a really racist country) and now you have to change your disabled father's diapers every day while living on welfare. It's unfortunate that happened but at least try to be a little less butthurt and angry all the time for once in your life. Anger is bad for you.

He’s fine and healthy, he didn’t get shot but he did shoot many majoos!

Attached: persian empire.jpg (800x532, 91.94K)

It's ok dude, I understand you have to change his diapers every day and you live on welfare as a refugee. I know it's hard being Arab in Australia, I can only imagine the horrific discrimination you've gone through in that country but crying about us 24/7 for the rest of your life won't bring back your dad's legs.

Btw, I know you LARP as a Christian but you're not really one since you condone violence which is forbidden in the Bible.

I understand we live rent free in many losers' heads. It's not easy being the only Islamic nationality that ever accomplished anything remotely academic.

We're the only Islamic nationality that ever won the fields medal (nobel prize of mathematics)

Attached: Iran fields medal.png (1269x711, 489.19K)

Arabistan is one of the top 15 funniest country names of all time

Being a savage who commits war crimes is nothing to be proud of, you sad, angry miserable little guy. This is why your country is a war zone, because your glorify violence.

Anyway, it's ok because Saddam is dead (may he rest in piss) and the US army took care of the Baath party of Iraq and took it out for good, so you got your karma.

While the sad little guy who has to change his dad's diapers as a refugee on welfare in Australia jacks off to mustard gas attacks used by the Iraqi military 30 years ago

Iranian people are pursuing STEM degrees and being successful in their lives, not acknowledging his existence.

Attached: 20170202_STEM.jpg (960x684, 55.58K)

>praising US army
based iranian incel, i also love US army for BTFOd Iraqis and Iranians all the time

Attached: boklu şehit.jpg (800x450, 118.57K)

Looool okay and now the US is starving your miserable “””people”””” to death with sanctions.

Not a virgin like you broke kebab vendor. I know you're equally butthurt at us as the Chaldean Baathist refugee in Australia who changes his dad's diapers daily.

Attached: 1646391354705 (1).png (1114x622, 292.54K)

Dude, I don't get it, are you gonna be a butthurt crybaby for the rest of your life? Doesn't being filled with so much anger and rage take a toll on you? I literally don't think about Iraq's existence, ever, because there are barely any Iraqis in California, but it seems like we live rent free in your head. Just let it go, man. The war is over, Saddam is dead. The Khuzestan invasion failed miserably, Saddam thought the Khuzestan Arabs would help but it backfired and they fought against him. The US army destroyed Baghdad and all remnants of the Baath party. It's over man, move on. Do something else with your life instead of constantly crying about your larger, more successful, less violent homeland neighbor.

Attached: 1645960013737.jpg (1280x720, 133.76K)

My dad can walk perfectly fine my friend

Why do you feel the need to slander a great man? Are you butthurt at the fact that he defended his country when your “”””””people”””””” invaded and sent thousands of your own children to die clearing minefields?

How many shrines have you licked lately?

Well, I know the war was bad, and I regret it happening. I acknowledge that we did some bad stuff because I'm not biased and I have self awareness, there are no good sides in war. I even acknowledge that nobody won the war, and it was a waste of time. And yeah, I think using children soldiers was bad, obviously. Everyone makes mistakes. It's time to move on and leave the past in the past. It's time to live in the present instead of the past.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian astronaut.png (800x800, 657.57K)

I have never done a single Muslim thing once in my entire life. I only believe in science, not bronze age superstitions.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian mathematician.jpg (763x538, 94.38K)

The Battle of the Browns

>Well, I know the war was bad, and I regret it happening.

Then blame your government for starting it and trying to impose fundamentalism and occupation on the Iraqi people

>I acknowledge that we did some bad stuff

Good

> there are no good sides in war.

Iraq was the good side. We were defending our country.

>I even acknowledge that nobody won the war,

Iraq won. The tawakalna campaign recovered all lost land, captured Iranian territory, and ended the war on iraqi terms with iraq holding Iranian land

>and it was a waste of time.

Then khomeini shouldn’t have started it

>And yeah, I think using children soldiers was bad, obviously.

Good

>Everyone makes mistakes. It's time to move on and leave the past in the past. It's time to live in the present instead of the past.

Tell your government to stop intervening in Arab countries

>invade neighboring country for no reason
>use chemical weapons like it's WW1
>get half a million of your own people killed
>incur massive war debts
>still fail to take any land
>30 years later an Iraqi immigrant in Australia who wasn't even alive during the war is butthurt at the country his dad tried to invade
I don't get it.

God is real whether you like it or not.

Le “universe from nothing” is the biggest meme on earth and you have to be a retard to believe it