Which world cuisine do you think is the best? For me, it's Mexico

Which world cuisine do you think is the best? For me, it's Mexico
And no, I'm not a CHI

Attached: ceviche.jpg (600x900, 460.38K)

Luv me curry
Luv me naan
Luv me biriyani
Luv me grill

Simple as

me mums cuisine, luv you mama :)

Mexico, Italy and USA

corn + rice/beans + vegetables = mexishit cuisine

Does she make classic French food? I really love the hearty, old school French stuff like Coq Au Vin and Beef Bourguignon

Mexican and Indian food is the same, minus the shitty curry/cumin funk.

Mexican cuisine is very light on the vegetables
Which American dishes do you like?

I really like Greek food.

you ARE a chi

simple as

Not really, I've seen indian food and it's not the same, plus they are vegans

Most Indians are not even vegetarians, though vegetarianism is very common there
But you're right, they are different
Indian food features a lot more vegetables and is more heavily spiced. Plus heavily features ginger, turmeric, and fenugreek.
However, most dishes seem to have the same fistful of spices while Mexican is more nuanced.

>Which American dishes do you like?
Just the regular fast food honestly. It's tastes good and it's practical for when you don't have time to cook.

Is American fast food in Mexico the same as here? When I went to Mexico, all I tried was fried chicken from a convenience store and it was actually really good.

I really like German cooking, I had a Jagerschnitzel once and nearly came my pants from how flavorful it was

>they removed my gallbladder
>tfw cant eat fat without having massive ammounts of diarrhea

This is hell

Attached: 1651420086263.jpg (720x720, 93.48K)

what do you have to eat instead?

Que pelotudo, porque mierda te quitaron la vejiga? Ahora ya no vas a poder pizza mozzarella con faina ni asado,matate de una ves.

Can eat everything except fat. Like a teaspoon of olive oil makes have diarrhea. Some people dont have this, but others like me have this reaction after the removal. I try to put a little or fats on the diet, but the reactions can be varied.

La vesicula me sacaron, no la vejiga. Puedo comer todas esas cosas

Mi padre tuvo un dolor de estómago muy fuerte hace 2 años,le diagnosticaron lodo en la vesícula y le prohibieron comer queso, si no le dolía no necesita operación y el boludo ya se le olvidó su dolor y ha vuelto a comer de todo.

Es una cagada eso. No hay una forma especifica para prevenir, el lodo es la etapa previa a los calculos. Yo tuve 3 ataques de piedras y fueron las experiencias mas dolorosas que tuve. Ojala algun dia logren sintetizar organos y me puedan poner una nueva

I don't think there's really an "best" but there are a few cuisines that are simply at the top but amongst those, it really just comes down to preference and type of dish. Those top cuisines IMO are

Italian
Mexican
Japanese
Chinese
Korean
Thai
Middle Eastern

French and Spanish are up there too

Si, el dijo que fue el dolor más extremo que tuvo en su vida también. Y si le drenan ese lodo ya no se convertirán en cálculos más tarde?

American because we unironically get the best of all world cuisines even though we also get total garbage fast food shit on our lower end. Also Poke counts as American because Hawaii is part of the US.

Attached: poke bowl.jpg (700x1050, 216.8K)

I don't think you're Mexican.

We still unquestionably have the best dish

Attached: Stamppot-andijvie.jpg (1280x1280, 259.58K)

What about fat from meat? Like can you only eat chicken breast?