Portuchuds

Not like this...

Attached: Cloister_in_Cathedral_Evora_Portugal.png (998x486, 697.84K)

?

portugal one looks solemn and worthy of being a place for worship, spanish one is too decorative and gaudy

>we eastern arab rapebabies are superiour to the western arab rapebabies!
Lmao

user I...

Attached: nordchuds btfo.png (674x670, 440.06K)

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find poor countries something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting poor country things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people from those poor countries have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known is poor. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about poverty. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Kek are you coping that your country bascially has nothing to show from that time?

He is. Thats not to say we dont have anything at all from the time

Ándele wey, ke platicas manito

he has ABBA

cloisters aren't for praising, they are hallways that connect different rooms dedicated to different things like chapter houses, libraries or storage rooms

Attached: DSC05376.jpg (3872x2592, 2.86M)

imagine caring about le old building like an autismo spergoid lmaoooo

>imagine caring about le old building like an autismo spergoid lmaoooo

Attached: 6ca[1].png (645x973, 49.94K)

left looks better in my factual opinion

Nice copypasta
Saved

do you have cool painted roofs? This is a dancing woman from the 1270s

Attached: juglaresa-techumbre-de-la-catedral-de-teruel-temple-sobre-tabla-siglo-xiv-ubicacion-catedral-teruel-espana-p5bhg4[1].jpg (846x1390, 174.1K)

both are cool I think

You are coping and you know it

Attached: claustro.jpg (833x476, 75.82K)

t. All kinds of arab and black rapebaby

more ornamentation =/= better

No, but more constructive complexity, innovation and quality = better, specially considering that the most modern looking one was built a century earlier than the old looking one

not really and left looks better still