Are the Indian posters on Any Forums all part of the elite? Or are some surviving on $300 a month?

Are the Indian posters on Any Forums all part of the elite? Or are some surviving on $300 a month?

Attached: indian.jpg (1000x1333, 200.26K)

there are more indians posting under euro and american flags than under indian flags
i think they should die

im living for 300$ a month
that's a normal thing that happens everywhere in the world, not only in turboshitholes like india
but how would a firstie know that

it's 2022. Internet, smartphones and rudimentary English skill are common

firsties have this idiotic idea that internet access is expensive in the third world. the reality is that the internet is still relatively compartmentalized and the coming English savvy African and Indian generations are going to flood their beloved spots

Sexx, fornication coito clímax
Ahhhhhhhhh

white men will finally leave the internet and fix their communities cuz indians and africans online are so fucking retarded

Can’t wait to see niggas speaking in Pidgin

Her torso is impressive. Also I earn 450$ per month right now.

>Are the Indian posters on Any Forums all part of the elite? Or are some surviving on $300 a month?
Most are elite
I make 1600$ per month

Also true
I get 200Mbps unlimited fiber internet for 13$ per month. Cheapest Android phone is like 60$

We will just find a way to apartheid the internet. We REALLY don't like you people. Go to america or south africa today and look how people live SEGREGATED. Even in a place like brazil, whites keep themselves seperate from the browns. Even when they try to make it illegal for us to segregate ourselves, we just do it better than we did before. If the internet becomes filled with coloureds, than we'll just invent away to segregate it again.

does that matter on anonymous board?

this girl is so cute

Attached: 101AF7D.jpg (2112x2816, 1001.99K)

Great body. Mind sharing the original without those black squares?

only North Indians can be that light skinned.

Indianbros...

>this girl is so cute
She's a paki living in UK iirc

>there are more indians posting under euro and american flags than under indian flags
>i think they should die
This may also be true

lmaoooo poorfags. I make 1200$ each month sitting here in this tier 2 shithole town in India. Like seriously git good hahahahahahahah

i love her long black hair

Attached: 7AC9175.jpg (2112x2816, 1.4M)

What is your honest opinion on the evergrowing presence of blacks, browns and yellows on Any Forums?

Brits need to be segregated. I can't stand Brits talkiing on the internet

they need to post bunda

Indians are the wealthiest ethnic group in the US and the UK though.

Extremely negative. I have actually gotten more into reading books as a result. There is a lot lost in translation, Africans, Asians and Indians are mostly like NPCs when they speak. The Europeans and Latinos I know are much more interesting to speak with. Indians and Chinese are the main problems though, their posts and general level of social skills are very weak.

>What is your honest opinion on the evergrowing presence of blacks, browns and yellows on Any Forums?
More people to talk to. I can talk smack all day i want and nobody is going to exit the screen to beat me up. I love the internet

My cousin has a friend who looks very similar to this girl, basically the phenotype maximised for cuteness. I have only ever met her once when i was 12 and she was ~15 but i still remember her. I can't quite recall her name and I'm too apprehensive to ask my cousin about her.

You just know she’s a BWC addict

Post source i'm about to cum

Being wealthy is irrelevant when you're cringe

i'm a worthless student but my parents have properties worth ~5 million US$. i'm fucking off to the US for uni later this year

only because indians need to be in the top 0.1% of their country to have a chance of coming here

See this as an example, this dude thinks making $1200 is something to brag about online, even in a third world country or a "second tier" city, whatever that means. I know tons of people making more money remotely in latin america in places with probably comparable living costs. Indians and Chinese have no class.

Sweet Betty Parlor

no source but i'll dump the pics in /s/ for you >can you introduce me to her?

MENAs and Latinos are ok
Indians can be ok but they’re too low IQ on average
Japan and Korea have some of the worst posters yet

normal people don't speak english though. and they're not interested in niche corners. the majority of thirdies here are by their own admission higher up in society.

my point still stands though

oops

MENAs are ok but latino posters are pure garbage. Mexicans have to be the worst posters on this board, followed by Argentinians, Brazilians and then the others.

>only because indians need to be in the top 0.1% of their country to have a chance of coming here
Not true. Literal nobodies from India immigrated to USA in the 80s to work as taxi drivers WHILE sending money home are now doing very well.
It's cultural, we focus more on financially succeeding while whites are more "balanced" if that makes sense. An Indian comes home from work to work more or apply for better paying jobs while an average white may spend time with family or hobbies. I'm sure you'll be more financially successful than your peers too if your sole focus in life is being financially successful. It's not rocket science

It's not even her choice. It's encoded in her DNA. all South Asians are eternally submissive to whiteness.

very cool poojahd, no one cares

>doesnt want to speak to non whites
>posts on Any Forums not /mlp/ or Any Forums

Truly anglos are the most retarded.