Moscow politician Alexei Gorinov jailed for spreading misinformation

At the meeting of the municipal deputies, a deputy brought up organizing a children's drawing competition.

Gorinov said that children's competitions should not be held while there's a war going on. He also suggested that they should start the meeting with a minute of silence in remembrance of the victims of the war.

The judge determined that he is guilty of 1)spreading misinformation about the Russian army because he referred to the special military operation as a war, 2)using his political mandate to organize a crime, motivated by hatred or animosity.

Judge Olesya Mendeleyeva commented he had carried out his crime "based on political hatred" and had misled Russians, prompting them to "feel anxiety and fear" about the military campaign.

The 60 year old Gorinov was then sentenced to 7 years in prison.

Attached: Russia-Flag.jpg (1152x864, 20.97K)

>had misled Russians, prompting them to "feel anxiety and fear"
kek

Attached: no_worry.jpg (593x647, 355.04K)

he had the right idea. allowing kids to freely express creativity is a slippery slope to degeneracy.

just imagine if one of them drew an el - gee - bee - tee flag, how horrifying would that be?

kek

That tends to happen when you break the law and rock the boat.

>The judge determined that he is guilty of 1)spreading misinformation about the Russian army because he referred to the special military operation as a war
holy based

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
This is like natural selection retards get instabanned, I love it.

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>This is like natural selection retards get instabanned, I love it.

Attached: 1556315546507.jpg (500x500, 43.84K)

>>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>This is like natural selection retards get instabanned, I love it.

Attached: FIdCxrHXoAMqbti.jpg (1200x945, 107.73K)

I agree that he should have known better, but this callous lol "should have known better than to disrespect the juche" mindset is so pathetic that it's sad. If you people weren't so accepting of totalitarianism maybe you could actually get some rights.

>I agree that he should have known better, but this callous lol "should have known better than to disrespect the juche" mindset is so pathetic that it's sad. If you people weren't so accepting of totalitarianism maybe you could actually get some rights.

Attached: superreddit.png (1800x1200, 710.13K)

Idealistic people are scum, you deserve to get killed in wars for retarded ideas, nations and leaders. Literal parasites.
I have rights and they are god given. The laws and rules are merely text written by other humans, following those is unnecessary.

Russians are just trolling at this point. No human being can possibly be that pathetic

>Idealistic people are scum, you deserve to get killed in wars for retarded ideas, nations and leaders. Literal parasites.
>I have rights and they are god given. The laws and rules are merely text written by other humans, following those is unnecessary.

Attached: 1648378098215.jpg (768x719, 239.93K)

Rule of law is a subhuman concept for serfs. Kill yourself

YES YOU WILL GO FIGHT
YES YOU WILL SUPPORT SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION
NO YOU CAN'T SAY SAD THINGS

Attached: 1656268286072.webm (640x336, 1.87M)

>Gorinov said that children's competitions should not be held while there's a war going on.
Why not?

might want to keep a low profile, hans

Attached: file.png (738x491, 17.27K)

you're the one living in a shithole where you take 7 years for shit you said on internet
here the guy that slapped macron on the face just did 1 month in jail
who's the serf?

this is the kind of vegetable the monke has worked so hard to cultivate over the last decade

AXAXAXAXAXAXA

Attached: ghost frog laugh.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

Except that those keyboard warriors will kill themselves before they get drafted lmao

Attached: 1655761624817.webm (404x720, 1.54M)

You are because you need daddy government to tell you what you can do and what you cannot do, instead of using your own head and brain.
Liberal democratic shitholes are for ACTUAL LOW IQ RETARDS WITH A BRAIN OF A FUCKING GOAT who struggle with simple tasks like calculating a sum of 1+1. You are breeding a population of helpless subhumans who can only rely on services provided by other people.
Good for business though I agree

... what is the argument here? Kid, you're trying to pretend that you're somehow more free in Ivanistan?

Ahahhaahaha the massive cope in this thread from ruskies about how "No WE'RE not the serfs, YOU are the real serfs"

Attached: 1647939503619.jpg (306x456, 80.16K)

Wanna post a sauce?

The reason we're not free is because we can't yell nigger at our workspace without being fired. We are truly oppressed

>liberal democracies provide too much services to population
>it's good for business

Attached: 1651656270793.gif (209x300, 1.4M)

In Germany you can get imprisoned for openly denying a historical fact though. Who's the hypocrite now!

Russia is fucking pathetic. Russians are even more pathetic.

This but unironically

I am because semi-anarchic state where nobody gives a fuck about anything and all you have to do is to not fuck with the government is more free then a state where you have to be careful not to insult some protected minority or a woman or do something illegal like parking in the wrong place or saying the wrong word or using the “wrong unfriendly tone” or a shitton of other stupid shit to not get charged with something and get a fine or get sued by some faggot.

Pretty sure this even applies in Russia if you replace being racist to blacks with bring racist to ethnic minoritiesnin Russia

Censorship, West
>WECT HAS FALLEN!!!!!
Censorship, Russia
>It's okay, they were enemies of the state anyway.

Attached: 1631104097645.png (635x807, 863.86K)

You go to jail for saying the word "war" when there is a war going on and you rant about supposed laws protecting minorities while antisemitic speech is also illegal in Russia.

>a state where you have to be careful not to insult some protected minority
like when Putin said that offending Muhhamed is not part of free expression?
You guys are eternally cucked serfs either by the tsar, the commies or Putin

>there is a war going on
This is only a matter of perspective

>I am more free than you, because if I insult or go against government then I get tortured and arrested, while if you do a racism or sexism, you get fired or fined
>That is why I tell you to criticize your government, even though I'm not allowed to do so about mine
L M A O