Ukie bros

Ukie bros...

Attached: 1652479151229.webm (480x400, 2.76M)

Attached: 1650794792170.jpg (1043x720, 196.38K)

this is what happens when you ally with Russhitia btw, they pretend they will help you then just stand back and watch as you get raped and killed by muslims

what did he do

Never fuck with the azeri BVLL

Why are you posting this? Braindead Aussie fuck.

Whose soldiers are these?

Don't care but but they based.

>Uniformed Azeri Soldier Beheads Elderly Armenian Man

why are muslims obsessed with beheadings? just shoot them?

grim

They behead goats as kids for practice

russians are mix of white slav niggers and yellow snow monkeys. both are immoral subhumans.

It emulates halal slaughter, basically doing a human sacrifice to Allah

context? Those are probably Chechens, right?

Islam is the religion of desertification.

Attached: 1550898908507.png (689x448, 5.3K)

retard do you see the red bandage?

It's from karabakh war

What does it mean?

Attached: 1550437207490.jpg (654x437, 45.98K)

I don’t know, but the Russian troops don’t have such bandages.

>Beheadings of two elderly ethnic Armenian Civilians by Azerbaijani armed forces have been identified by The Guardian. In videos posted online on 22 November and 3 December, men in Azerbaijani military uniforms hold down and decapitate a man using a knife. One then places the severed head on a dead animal. "This is how we get revenge – by cutting off heads," a voice says off-camera. The victim was identified as Genadi Petrosyan, 69, who had moved to Matadashen in the late 1980s from Sumgait. Another video posted on 7 December showed two soldiers in Azerbaijani military uniforms pinning down an elderly man near a tree. Another soldier passes a knife to one of the attackers, who begins slicing at the victim's neck. The victim was identified as Yuri Asryan, a reclusive 82-year-old who had refused to leave his village, Azokh.[489]

>82 years old
As if beheading wasnt enough. Literal subhuman animals.

But why?

muslim moment

Azerbaijanis are subhumans.
Armenians have dealt with this shit for their entire history.

"We try to syop buying russian gas, luckily we are buying gas from Azerbaijan"
When will clown world end? I feel the urge to kill all the turks that infest this part of the hemisphere

Muslims do not see non-muslims as human and they see no wrong in anything done to them. Same as Jews in that regard except jews aren't retarded savages.

Because mudslimes are animals and they must be culled

Attached: 1655138388845.png (767x1024, 755.8K)

I like that the word 'died' and 'dead' were the worst thing in that tweet that had to be censored.

>roaches are subhumans
Paint me impressed

Turks are subhumans

It's to prevent machine learning jannies from shoahing the image on clean websites
Can't have no no words but vid related is all good on facebook or youtube

Attached: 1657335972489.webm (720x1080, 2.92M)

lmao people are getting triggered by the word "dead" now?

Ah so nothing out of ordinary for Armenia and Azerbaijan. Only thing to wait is to them have complete meltdown and total war each other

i fucking hate turks so much like you wouldn’t believe