Why did we do that brutal things?

Attached: DAD0F16A-4310-4FD4-A102-C2E2FE3571D1.jpg (613x500, 55.55K)

It is in your dna and nature but don't worry you are going extinct

yep
All EA are going to extinct

How cruel we were…
dios mio

Attached: B0C46512-CAAA-431E-9A3C-BC3113248A37.jpg (250x345, 31.23K)

>War is.. le bad

because asians are violent by nature and you dont even have a religion that includes hell to temper your behaviour

yeah

>War is… le good

my paradox games told me so

Implicitly indicates that if you have faith, you won't act cruelly

this is true. If you really have faith you won't act cruelly

low empathy and a retarded emperor of the bogus state formed from their opium trading hub, manipulated by Anglos and French social experimentators

>yep...that's me...you're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Faith has little to do with it

Show me one group of people that didn't brutalize their enemy, you can't because they're ALL DEAD.

Attached: 1379812431626.jpg (499x1063, 214.55K)

Wasn't this basically the only time in Japanese history that they had any visions on anything beyond the home islands? Being isolationists for a few millennia then turn around and try to build an empire is odd. But I guess thems were the times

yes? do you know where the otherwise alien and bizarre concept of pacifism comes from?

There's a thin line though. You can't brutalize your enemy such that they no longer longer fear dying. The Japanese took it too far and they got a few bombs for their teouble

They were adapting many european thoughts and technologies into their country at that time and the decades prior. This is one consequence of that

>alien and bizarre
It's not really either. Altruistic behavior exists in the animal kingdom outside of human faith, and pacifism is known by other words, like cowardice. Aversion to violence, motivated by ideology or otherwise, isn't uncommon by any means

You are wrong, cowardice is the failure to act in the face of fear, while altruism is the unselfish concern for the welfare of others.

I was referring to two separate things there. Pacifism isn't the same as altruism, largely unrelated. Pacifism can be the product of cowardice, but it's also not necessarily the same thing

Still not the same thing, pacifism is the principled objection to the use of violence. People like Gandhi never were cowards, he wouldn't take action against British otherwise. He believed that violence only begets more violence, and that the only way to achieve lasting peace is through non-violence, and for this he adopted pacifism.