How much of your wageslavebux do you actually have left over after your monthly expenses are dealt with? in your cunt

How much of your wageslavebux do you actually have left over after your monthly expenses are dealt with? in your cunt

Attached: 1654073159042.png (832x750, 326.17K)

I get to save like 70-80% of my post-tax income because I live with my family and don't intend to move out until I can buy a home

I get 1360€ from my job (internship) and 220€ from "children's bux" (support from the state for children or people under 25 still in education)
my rent for my room is 350€
health insurance costs 115€
groceries about 150€
phone internet 5€, Spotify 5€
aside from that I don't have that many expenditures

>until I can buy a home
You don't mean outright, right?

I feel so bad for the kind of person buttblasted enough to make projection wojak memes

No, I mean like with a mortgage and when it makes sense to do so. Almost NO ONE here buys a home outright, and that goes for most countries as well afaik.

i get 1500€ a month in neetbux
i spend 700€ on rent, electricity, warm water
and 250-300€ on food, insurances, phone

Then you shouldn't need to stay with them for long if you're saving 70-80%, is all I meant. Down payments are trivial to scrape together if you're not a rentcuck.

>Down payments are trivial to scrape together
Usually you want 20% down, which is no small ask.

33.08 x 37.5 x 4 = 4962
-900 tax
-1000 rent
-600 food
-500 or so everything else

So I save about 2000 a month. I can't do much more with my current income level.

Attached: 1656222150193.jpg (500x461, 55.14K)

I make around $1900 a month but not much expenditure since I still live with my parents and they pay all my bills. I pirate most of my vidya and books so I don't spend a lot on entertainment. WFH means I don't have to pay for travel expenses.

Only condition is I have to devote 10% of my salary to my sister's college fund.

Attached: 107-1078236_pepe-the-turtle-png-download-turtle-pepe-meme.png (860x874, 136.14K)

I guess if you're making minimum wage in some expensive US city.

>-600 food

150 a week in australia isn't a lot
I don't care about specials or try to save much, that's about right for meals for 7 days if you're not eating poverty food like instant noodles

That down payment is like 100k if you want an average house. More if you remove all the houses in bumfuck nowhere and all the houses in midwest shitholes.

It heavily depends on your credit score as well. In addition with the ridiculous current gas prices I am not sure I want to get a house that's a few hours outside of a major city which would make it significantly cheaper.

yuropoors will never get that eating healthy here can get expensive real quick

>150 a week in australia isn't a lot
You suffer

1500maybe

about 700usd per month

what's 150 ausbux monopoly money in real dollars?

Why are liberal memes so wordy?

This meme is liberal?