Australia doesn't have walkable cities. All of our cities are suburban car-centric shitholes like the US...

Australia doesn't have walkable cities. All of our cities are suburban car-centric shitholes like the US. I suffer being alieanated in the suburbs...

Attached: apucri.jpg (400x400, 85.46K)

>driveable countrysides

Attached: chuddite.png (463x606, 40.57K)

I disparage living in apartments and having to catch public transport, yet I am 23 and don't have my drivers liscense

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

are your legs painted on, cunt? i walk through my city all the time

you guys have much better suburban rail network than us.
t.openstreetmap expert

This is why I never step outside inner north Melbourne.

Let's be real here... you only complain about cars being bad because you're poor and are secretly jealous of everyone you knew who got their license at 18 or 19 like a normal person

>he lives in a suburb with no train station
brah that's itshay brah, that's full on embarrassing you ogd

Do aussies make frequent trips to the in land desert?

>he went out in daylight
You morons are vampires stay inside.

For what possible reason would they do that?

Yes, sparsely populated areas should be easier to drive in compared with inefficiently having bumper to bumper traffic in dense metropolitan areas, your point?

beautiful wildlife of Australia

Attached: spiderr.png (648x427, 334.9K)

come to Saint P and I would walk with you

Attached: IMG20220706221402.jpg (3000x4000, 3.25M)

>all that rust
Pls tell your neighbors to fix there roofs

I thought this then I moved vaguely near the city and its fine, easily as walkable as european cities. I hardly ever drive
honestly driving inthe country is a bigger cunt because its all highways which you can't cross dragging you along massive detours r dirt roads
and traffic is only really bad near the big 4 city centres in rush hour

Have you considered moving to the center or your city rather than living in the suburbs?

You must either be retarded or live in Bathurst, same thing really. I live in Sydney and with the buses, train, light rail, ferry, and now metro, its honestly pretty easy to get basically anywhere (that's worth going to). Also, if you don't have a room temperature iq, walking and navigating is a piece of cake. I know this goes for all the capital cities. The trick is to live within 10km of the CBD, you know, the places actually worth living. Even if you live further out than that, at least pick a suburb with a train station. If you're choosing to live in fucking Kellyville or some shit that's honestly your own fault.

Attached: die.jpg (800x533, 128.2K)

I've been there like once.
>poor people
>everything expensive
>people drunk all the time
>dusty, too hot
>feral camels
>aboriginal kids trying to fuck truck drivers for drugs
>White people feeding aboriginals bread and tomato sauce
>towns where only building is welfare office and pub

I didn't feel compelled to return, it is less like the Thar desert and more like if Bihar had no buildings and only 200 people who were all drunk.

>>White people feeding aboriginals bread and tomato sauce
Lmao

It wouldn't change much because our city centers are small compared to Europe. It's like living in a small town rather than a multimillion city. Also insanely expensive compared to Europe because we barely have apartments.

People here would rather live 1-2 hours commute away than live in an apartment

Cope I live in Sydney and not in the outer/western shitty suburbs and it's still dead and boring compared to the Euro cities I've travelled to. People in London for example go for drinks/food after work, meet other people and go home with the convenient metro. Here everyone leaves cause they have to drive and their commute is like 1 hour to their dead shitburb

Thats because its shitney