They hate PRC so much they'd rather be Japanese lol

They hate PRC so much they'd rather be Japanese lol.

Attached: map-taiwan.png (1275x1275, 126.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linzhiqiang1980/status/1545267348034052097
youtu.be/sjG00kSU3Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true

Attached: file.png (584x743, 176.53K)

All the words in Chinese have 2 syllabes. It's monotone.

>dry mud cool
What did he meant by this?

why are taiwanese suck liars? it's not like they were the only country to send help

twitter.com/linzhiqiang1980/status/1545267348034052097
interpret for yourself

Yes.

幹泥涼=幹你娘 (fuck your mom)

Japan donated the most to the reformed China and now they're the most hated country, lol

Attached: China-Japan_Friendship_Hospital_logo.png (320x320, 94.1K)

Kill trillions of Chinese people and rub so much in ww2 and somehow think Chinese should love them because some donations?You understand basically ball developed countries donated to developing countries like china,right?

Everyone on this board wants to be japanese
Especially koreans

Their former President was a Japanese collaborator who's more fluent in Japanese and Hokkien than Mandarin.

youtu.be/sjG00kSU3Yc

not saying we should all love Japan but China was on a track to have normal relationship with Japan, see "Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and China" in 1978.
I think the time has passed. Now we get majority of Chinese comments dancing on Japan's graves whenever they had a disaster and saying they want to see Japan nuked to the ground.

Imagine French/Polish public sentiment still hating German to the guts for WW2 and advocating for a nuclear war on a daily basis

Attached: 34-01.jpg (800x534, 183.92K)

German get completely reshaped since ww2.It got divided,"denazified" by both sides and prove themselves to be safe to other Europeans for half a century.While Japan never suffered that because America needed an ally to fight communism.How can Chinese or Koreans even give up hatred when Japan actually never played any real shot for their crimes and never even punish the emperor himself?You can say Japan is democracy now but this doesn't mean Chinese or Koreans are not worried.

they are already dancing

Attached: 292627127_607032194057520_6423434402064922842_n (1) (1).webm (720x900, 2.64M)

what do yo know about japan?

>German get completely reshaped since ww2.It got divided,"denazified" by both sides and prove themselves to be safe to other Europeans for half a century.

kys

chinks are like muslims, you'll start to hate them once you live among them, except they they pay tax

pretty sure China donated a shit ton of medical masks and tests and other things to Japan during covid. this retard is comparing government aid to the reaction of random schizos on the internet, there's just no equivalence

the japanese pm visited yasukuni in the 80s and there was outrage in china back then too. nothing has changed. diaoyu/senkaku dispute existed back then too, was never resolved

>everyone on this board wants to be nip
Idk about that
There is an old Chinese saying that roughly translates to “blood must be repaid with blood.”
I would be prepared for the worst case scenario if I were nip.

I predict Japan might lose a naval engagement to China some time in the near future, setting the stage for a more distant Chinese invasion of Japan that will involve mass slaughter, rape and looting.

>I would be prepared for the worst case scenario if I were nip.

Attached: AM-BJ945_JPLUTO_16U_20150714233606.jpg (1280x2114, 294.09K)