/brit/

Attached: 1.png (1280x880, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN-DY0tXUa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroni_(fashion)
youtu.be/GSuselwRqcE
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/09/labor-vows-to-shake-up-cosy-monopolists-with-fines-of-up-to-50m-for-anti-competitive-behaviour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pictured: chinese spies

loli is everything

BJ did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1657141372105.png (715x537, 397.1K)

i think we've had like 20 drive by shootings in this country in the past 3 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=FN-DY0tXUa8

>australians suffering from gunshot wounds
im sooooo broken up over this

rude

leftover chinky for breakfast
hope I don't get sick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroni_(fashion)

>A macaroni (formerly spelled maccaroni) was a pejorative term used to describe a fashionable fellow of mid-18th-century England. Stereotypically, men in the macaroni subculture dressed, poked, and behaved in an unusually sentimental and androgynous manner.

isn't that the clothing item referred to in yankee doodle?

youtu.be/GSuselwRqcE

Attached: 1549297139515.jpg (713x924, 168.86K)

Why would you get sick. How old is it? Like from last night?

today we call these people faggots

didn't know you posted on /brit/, urkel

I do believe yes

yes. that song in the simpsons finally makes sense now

Should get my hair cut like this

>The British troops sang it to make fun of their stereotype of the American soldier as a Yankee simpleton who thought that he was stylish if he simply stuck a feather in his cap

Learned this song at school when I was in first grade or some shit kek

getting my daily dose of live australian news updates

covid, diphtheria and hendra virus are on the up

i'm not urkel

don't forget drive by shootings

those yankee simpletons gave us a right seeing-to in the end didnt they

>/brit/ is attracted to this

Attached: 950d8ef988ec772f37752779a0e0157a.jpg (3024x4032, 945.67K)

She’s quite sexy tbf.

havent seen that in my live updates.
seen this though:
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/09/labor-vows-to-shake-up-cosy-monopolists-with-fines-of-up-to-50m-for-anti-competitive-behaviour
quite based of you

>Author Horace Walpole wrote to a friend in 1764 of "the Macaroni Club [Almack's], which is composed of all the travelled young men who wear long curls and spying-glasses".[7] The expression was particularly used to characterize "fops" who dressed in high fashion with tall, powdered wigs with a chapeau bras on top that could only be removed on the point of a sword.

I've read a lot of Horace Walpole's correspondence for thesis reasons and some caveats spring to mind when his descriptions of people are brought up. First, Walpole was a coomer poof. He goes into vivid detail about men (and boys) he'd like to fuck. He then seethes even more imaginatively and for paragraphs on end about any male (whom he's not attracted to) or female friends (ditto) of his target.

The average Walpole letter, usually addressed to a fellow queer friend, reads like this: "There was this handsome 18 year old lad who was in town lately oh my I'd love to have some fun with him if you know what I mean wink wink uwu EXCEPT UGH HIS DISGUSTING FAT GREAT AUNT WAS THERE AND I'M SURE SHE WAS HITTING ON HIM SHE DRESSES SO UNFASHIONABLY AND HER DINING ROOM IS SO GAUDY [proceeds to seethe for another several paragraphs]".

Then in modern works those semi-coherent rants at women and men who are closer (usually platonically) to some boy he'd like to fuck get quoted as vivid and accurate period descriptions of people and fashions.

Nice

our biggest problem is duopolies, many of which are privatised former govt corps (see telstra)

>There was this handsome 18 year old lad who was in town lately oh my I'd love to have some fun with him if you know what I mean wink wink uwu EXCEPT UGH HIS DISGUSTING FAT GREAT AUNT WAS THERE AND I'M SURE SHE WAS HITTING ON HIM

Um some incest going on here? Aunts hitting on their nephews lol

Attached: 1653873571443 - Copy.jpg (614x1200, 206.75K)