Is it safe to visit Chechnya or do Westerners get jihaded?

Is it safe to visit Chechnya or do Westerners get jihaded?

Attached: 1280px-Tschetschenze.jpg (1280x1833, 893.11K)

Attached: 1643730653809.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>BaB promotes sluttery and sex tourism
>Gets BTFO by Ramzan Chadyrov

now i want to visit even more

Pretty safe if you would act modest. Don't expect people to speak English though.
Never say your thoughts regarding islam or politics.
If some of the youth would act tough around you ignore it.

Story?

bald and bankrupt (anglo jew youtube travel grifter) said a single sentence about chechen women as a joke and the chechen glowies who monitor all foreigners in chechyna chimped out and raided his hotel in the middle of the night, then made him confess to it on camera at gunpoint at their glowie HQ and issue an apology

Attached: 1643743239524.png (557x562, 508.02K)

was this recently? Thats hilarious the chechens are fucked in the head lmao

Shovel off, newfag scum

>Chechens defend their womens chastity
>Swedecuck finds this delusional

Attached: HuQsYaE2cB7ip0b04YOJ39jLiqy42JykcI4ukGt0ZKM.jpg (490x490, 49.35K)

I don't think you can sexually assault someone with words. Do you believe in micro agressions being real or something?

i doubt its safe
hmmm , based departement ?

Yes, its safe. Chechens won't attack you in their land. Their diaspora in Europe will though

He is mocking their honor and the glowies did well raiding that degenerates hotel.

Why would you want to?

Beautiful country with rich history and culture

In the original video all he says is something like "hello beautiful Chechen women". Even if he did say something insulting theres no need to get so much sand in your cunt about it

I like chechens, despite the fact that they are primitive violent animals, visiting chechnya is a stupid idea but go ahead if you'd like, its basically muslim north korea.

This simple attitude difference is why your country is a feminist cuckold state and why Chechens are the fastest growing demographic in Russia. Sadly maybe you just lack the CHG DNA to be truely based like kavkaz

>muslims
>defending a woman's honor
they didn't want the anglo taking their child brides

Chechens are more like vikings than modern day scandicucks who suck migrant dick

A swede will look the other way and jerk off if a gangster is groping their countrys teenagers on a bus, a Chechen will bury a bike lock in their skull. My heart chooses the chechen

I got beheaded when I went there

Attached: 15295684809480.jpg (223x209, 16.43K)