We exist. Whether or not you believe in God, somehow something came from absolutely nothing...

We exist. Whether or not you believe in God, somehow something came from absolutely nothing. How the fuck does any of this make sense?

Attached: 84CECFB9-0D04-4AB1-BDD1-41A2AF11FD48.jpg (1080x1378, 395.42K)

We do not exist
We are nothing

We are all thoughtforms in the mind of God

>Whether or not you believe in God, somehow something came from absolutely nothing
Where did god come from?

A cunt, like everyone else.

The religious will say God always was.

>we exist as rational beings who can understand the universe we exist in.
>I was born randomly in this age as this person with my own consciousness and being

Nothing came from nothing. The universe existed before the big bang, that's just when i started expanding.

you look like you are about to shoot up a place

>>we exist as rational beings
no

Yeah Atheism is retarded. But so is Christianity, or any religion for that matter, if taken in the literal sense.

why do assume there was ''absolutely nothing'' at some point? maybe the universe has always existed

God (Elohim) was once a mortal man.

Attached: joseph-smith.jpg (433x469, 26.81K)

Yeah I thought of that while writing the post but that still doesn’t make things any clearer. How could this existence even happen? My tiny human brain can’t wrap itself around the idea of something existing with no beginning.

not my problem

>My tiny human brain can’t wrap itself around the idea of something existing with no beginning.
infinite as a concept filters many people, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you

We are all really gonna breathe our last breath one day. That’s crazy to think about

Well I’m a computer scientist and have used recursion in a few of my programs. I also have a decent grasp of calculus and limits. I have a practical understanding of infinity and could define it but actually thinking about it is still mind blowing.

Yeah. Sometimes I wish I could see the future so I’d know exactly what the scene is as I pass.

If someone isn't even a little bit agnostic, they are not worth talking to about religion.
I peronally really like pandeisim, but for real, nobody has a fucking clue how the universe was made before the bang, or what happens to us after we die. I still consider myself religious because religion and beleif are a very powerful tool. pandesisim accounts for all.

The Universe did not always exist. The Universe was created in whatever is outside the universe, which is not limited to universal laws such as the conservation of matter.