Does Any Forums believe in god?

does Any Forums believe in god?

Attached: 1641821941899.png (1631x860, 182.86K)

No but I also don't believe in satan or hell because it's a psyop (do what we say or uhhhh you'll be on fire... FOREVER!)

hell nah. I don't think believeing would do any good for me atm

I believe in cocks

I do.

No. I am an atheist.

I do, yeah.

they are real
im holding one rn

Yes I’m shintoist

No.
Too smart for that

I'm a jew but not religious

>No.
>Too smart for that

Attached: 1628024050231.jpg (199x254, 7.97K)

Nah. Never have, don't see a reason to start now.

Attached: 1645553054507.jpg (540x380, 43.48K)

Yes I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of his Father before all ages, God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father, by Whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation, came down from Heaven, and was Incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary and was made Man; He was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, and was buried. And the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures, and ascended into Heaven. He sitteth at the right hand of the Father: and He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead: and His kingdom shall have no end. And in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who, together with the Father and the Son, is adored and glorified: Who spoke by the prophets. And I believe in one holy Catholic and
apostolic Church. I confess one Baptism for the remission of sins. And I expect the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

I detest Luther, I abhor Calvin, I curse upon every heretic; I desire to have nothing in common with them, because they can't hear straight nor have the true faith proposed by the one true Roman Catholic apostolic Church.

Attached: B306737F-7B45-4F7A-8948-4CD1587A0D96.jpg (1024x947, 235.23K)

I’m pretty convinced that both atheism and materialism are wrong, but I’m not convinced of anything in particular beyond that.

I really wish it was life after death

yes

there is death after life tho

Yes, I believe in the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.

I also accept the teachings of Jan Hus, because truth prevails over everything. I believe in freedom to preach the word of God and I reject Rome's claim of supremacy over christianity. I also know that, contraty to the wrong Roman Catholic teachings, our Lord Jesus Christ commanded us to take the Holy Communion under both kinds (His Body and Blood to priests and laity alike).

Attached: Hus.jpg (270x400, 16.18K)

dunno

Which one of you is right and which one is going to hell