>29
>never worked [one] day in my life
does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: Pepe.png (400x400, 161.93K)

I've worked but I've never had a real job

Blessed

That sucks so bad dude. I've been working since I got out of college around 20 years old.

Working sucks though. I wish i never had to

How is that even possible? Are your parents rich?

how do you even survive

There is objectively no need to work until you need to.

if you don't have a career you'll be doomed to shit tier jobs for the rest of your life and you won't be able to retire until you're practically in your last years of life

based

same as you

not exactly, but i havent have a job since covid started so, more than 2 years ago
i think i made like 500 dollars in the past 2 years making some shitty photohop work, but thats it

your parents will grow to resent you if you exploit them like that. and you'll miss out on years of experience to put on your resume. even if it's just a standard retail job, it looks a lot better when you prove that you can hold it down for 5+ years.

>muh retirement
You’re basically already dead by 40 anyway. Once you retire, you’ll constantly just be counting down the days until the end.

>though

Attached: 1636376352305.png (856x662, 28.03K)

Knock out of that smug neet shit. No one likes to wake up monday mornings to work but the alternative will absolutely devastate you.

32yo been working since 19yo

you're mentally ill, seek help

This
Maybe it's not like that in Argentina, but life past 40 in the USA is pretty much always gonna be shit. Who cares.

i hate you

No. I've worked so much that I don't to work a single day more, but I'm not even 30 and I don't have a choice.