Asian men are ug-

>asian men are ug-
cope. i get white girls like crazy, white boys always seem so mad in public hahaha

Attached: HP78sqa.jpg (1536x2048, 234.21K)

chads are their own race
if youre a tall, good lookng male regardless of race you'll be able to slay wherever

Why am I still an incel then?

every time I see an asian guy with a white girl I just think go gettem boy, not really negative

Attached: 535F20BA-5E1D-4E6C-8812-B25C7F383C3D.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

at first glance thought you were latinx... are you Pilipino with mostly Yurop dna? (idk what you call the castizos flips)

are you black?

Every time I see an Asian with a white girl I think damn what a shame that top 0.01% of his race would rather be with a homely white girl than someone of similar standing of his race. White women are overvalued like hell

Yea agreed, I think it’s kinda cute that the Asian boy found a superior woman

>chads are their own race
This times 10.

I dont think anyone thinks asian men are ugly per say. You are just branded as meek and asexual, not "ugly".

go ahead do the joke

castizo flips are not a thing, there is almost no spanish blood in the philippines

very handsome

This. If anything I’m just surprised because you don’t see it a lot but I really don’t see why I would be mad. I think this guy might just be trolling because I don’t know anybody that seethes when they see an Asian guy with a white girl.

i'm korean

cute fren keep living your life

he looks painfully korean

Bump

White virgins seethe at my existence as I take their women and I must remind them

cute

what mental illness is this called?

Whatever you say selfhating g**k. Your grandchildren will be white and you will be secretly happy about it
For some reason selfhating losers from r/AsianMasculinity and r/hapa just made me flip out on Asians on Any Forums because I'm a spic and this selfhating shit is imprinted on us. There's nothing I hate more than a self hater, but most people aren't like that IRL I hope

Cope white dicklet

Handsome people are their own race. How hard is this incredibly simple concept to understand for you racist retards?

Self hating? How? I will never marry a white woman, I just love letting whiteboys know I use their women as fuckmeat

Because you haven't looksmaxxed unironically

You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex, healthy people don't go around doing that sort of shit. Sort it out

inb4 yeah I do to, I'm working on it

Asians are made for brown girls

Sorry but wypipo belongs to the BBC