New Delhi aerial shot

Indians, explain this shit

Attached: 1jekj0swtga91.jpg (1500x1579, 1.03M)

imagine the smell

pure sovl

Indian niggas fr be living in a carpet ong

My mom says there’s a lot of black people in Africa.

that is old delhi retard. new delhi is a huge forest with a bunch of administrative buildings here and there

egypt vibes

Attached: 1631861005729.jpg (3024x4032, 1.95M)

why are brownoids like this?

They are used to deserts and are half deaf anyways from other noisy thirdies, so they don't need parks or public transit (to avoid the perpetual 110dB horn honking soundscape you have in thirdie cities).

thats a slum tho. only muslims live there

i know it smell crazy in there

As the other user says it ShahJahan bad also known as old delhi it's like that because it was a population center since Delhi sultanate then Mughal era so it's very un planned & filled with Muslim from all around the Asia(turks, afghans, Persians), New Delhi is a planed city with parks, national parks, metro rail, monuments & shit

Attached: IMG_20220709_075305.jpg (1080x2177, 1.38M)

cringe plebbitor. speak only in 1 sentence memes here

Okay
Keked, the smell, pooinloo

>That one big house with a blue roof
Kino

>Egypt be like
>Apply the filter American TV shows use when a scenes meant to be taking place in mexico to our entire country.

I think that's Kairo

lmao thats uttam nagar, probably the worst part of delhi. also its name is kinda ironic "uttam nagar" means "excellent city" which it really isnt as you can see.

What's the walkability like?

Kek

Attached: KWC_-_1989_Aerial.jpg (1942x1466, 620.71K)

kino

The better question is, how's the shitability

So why can’t brown shitholes like Egypt or India mass produce things like East Asian countries? What’s stopping them?