How common are trannies in your country?

How common are trannies in your country?

inb4 Any Forums or /bant/, it's way more cultural than political or banter, it's a question of everyday experiences of the people in your country

Attached: file.png (716x862, 425.25K)

Never met one despite living in a left leaning town

I live in Chicago, but have only come across them in grocery stores.

i met one when at a nerd culture store

Not very common IRL.
Same pretty much, except Sesttle.
Without selective camera angles and photoshopping, 90% of IRL trannies are men with tits,

>pic
The shit brown women will do for a white man...

In the last census it has shown that there are only about 50.000 trannies in all the country, that answered "I'm trans". However a lot of these people aren't really "trans", for example they don't take hormones, don't get gender dysphoria diagnosis, and just want attention. I don't think "non binary" or people who just crossdress are trans people, but they identify as such, therefore our numbers are even higher than they are.

So actual trannies are very very extremely rare. Trenders are a bit common but they are still very very rare.

>T. Trans woman.

>Without selective camera angles and photoshopping, 90% of IRL trannies are men with tits,
The ones i saw also had brightly dyed hair (blue, pink) and tattoos. why are they like that?

MTF Trannies are literally just a fetish gone too far. Every last one, is just a pervert seeking that sick sex junky high gone too far. That's all it is.

Yeah my fetish was being a woman, having tits and looking pretty, and sucking the dick of a man makes me feel very feminine. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky ones that actually looks good, being a soy beta feminine male has pros when you are a tranny.

The quintessential British story.

Nearly 90% of those posting under the US flag on Any Forums, are transsexuals.

is one such example of a transsexual

Saw one once, when I was walking home after middle school with my friend. I thought it was a woman, but then it yelled something on the phone in a man's voice. We laughed our asses off.

I have met an ftm and she was repulsive

Sorry, chud, but the Anglos of the U.S. aren't trannies. Try again, saweeety.

FTM are all butch lesbians who have been brainwashed into thinking they're men. They trade being lesbians for being a laughably short ugly looking man. It's interesting to not that most FTM are genuine lesbians only interested in women, but most MTF are just perverts who still want to fuck women and call themselves "trans lesbians".

I've never met one. I don't think I've even seen one, as far as I can remember.

I'm going to start hrt soon because I want to. Some would say that makes me trans, but I don't agree. I don't want to be a w*man and I don't identify as one.

Attached: 1647405012848.gif (255x225, 381.88K)

Then why do you take the chemicals that is the reason that makes women develop as women physically at puberty? HRT will make you grow boobs, hips if you start young enough, and a lot of other female secondary sexual characteristics, your face will look much more feminine too.

I have never met an actual German tranny. They seem to go stealth immediately. The only trannies I've fucked from dating apps where from SEA and LatAm. But German cis girls are already very honish so that's why they are blending in better, dunno.

>honish
ESL moment

That's not a valid neologism in this context?

Honish means that they look like hons, hons are masculine looking trans women.

Not very, there’s one that works at the store I go to who passes pretty well and it’s the only one I’ve personally ever met

They exist mostly only on university campuses, I don't really see any beyond those areas.

>HRT will make you grow boobs, hips if you start young enough, and a lot of other female secondary sexual characteristics, your face will look much more feminine too.
That all seems good to me. I could take or leave the boobs, but I'd be ok with small ones, like a cup. I just want to be more fem without being a woman.

You are correct. He just doesn't know the terminology.