/PERSIA/

نسخه مارکیز دو ساد

Attached: 17519059a.jpg (1023x1364, 230.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VihR4CtrTrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

merci!

bump

thank you bro! but nobody seems to be interested :/

Thank you, OP

Attached: Ancient_Persian_costumes.jpg (385x482, 73.1K)

are you iranian?

No, Greek

Attached: 2560px-Falakolaflak.jpg (2560x1707, 1.28M)

you are a fucking kiing keep being who you are

feel bad for swedebro, not a single persian on this site

I told the Swedish special ed kid multiple times that there are barely any of us on this garbage website and that he should go to go to Telegram or real life to talk to Iranian people but he keeps making these stupid, retarded threads with his google translate titles. You can't make a general with 5 people. The guy also has a mental handicap and rambles incoherently to himself.

but i still keep fightin for iran. i love to talk with all other peeps too

Based

swedish protest song for selling hot dogs youtube.com/watch?v=VihR4CtrTrs

Go make a discord server or something if you're that bored and want to talk to people. I won't join it but I'm sure others will.

you promised you was gonna be more nice to me and if i stick to weekends?? you even admitted you have treated me like shit

Attached: ee45yl5qhx801.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

God bless you, OP, and God bless Persia

Attached: 2560px-Pasargad_Tomb_Cyrus3.jpg (2560x1708, 1.13M)

>tfw Daniel is nicer to a random swede than his own countrymen

yeah im not persian but i agree. reallt cool that you are greek btw i have been to crete when i was a kid. what are you upto tonite my firend

you mean americans? because he is an american from California..

wake up bros

I apologized for insulting you, but you're still annoying with your cringy threads and weird edits and general buffoonery. Stop acting special ed and lonely. Go do something more productive with your time like learning a programming language, or playing sport or learning how to cook or whatever instead of constantly trying to make cringy, nonsensical designated threads for a nationality that has almost zero presence on a garbage anonymous anime imageboard.

I've been trying to sleep, but to no avail. I hope you had a good time in Crete. Sweden is wonderful too. How was your night so far?

i worked to 22 then i got off went to buy some beer and i talked with an african nigger i think so i had to speak english for the frist time in a long time he spoke english with african accent so i think he was from there gave him some beer and chatted a little it was really cool. what about you?

you are being rude again. rate my oc

Attached: 10-ala-daghlar-mountains.jpg (1920x1080, 481.34K)

he was a real bro btw