What will happen here?

What will happen here?

Attached: IMG_20220709_080409.jpg (720x565, 195.66K)

I don't get it why is India a different color than the rest of the world

it's brown from all the shitting streets

Attached: 1654118061614.jpg (750x776, 164.51K)

Soul

I wasnt gonna click on that, but the I saw that it wasnt clickbait so then I clicked on it

gonna watch to see his take on latin america

>HEY EVERYONE I'M A 20 YEAR OLD INTELLECTUAL WHO COMPLETELY IGNORES INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND TREATS MODERN NATIONS AS IF I'M PLAYING HOI AS IF THEY AREN'T ALL CONTROLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE CHECK OUT MY INTELLECTUAL OPINIONS
>HERES SOME BOOKS I FOUND ON IMAGE SEARCH BUT HAVENT READ (SAW THE SYNOPSIS THOUGH SO THATS GOOD ENOUGH LOL)

because they are the only ones that aren't going to collapse, indian superpower very soon

Didn't this guy say that the Witch trials of the 17th century were a way to remove "non-breedable women" from society? Even by incel logic this makes absolutely no sense

Collapse of plumbing and toilet systems

lol

he already changed his mind? He made this one a couple months back

Attached: 1650501902488.jpg (1920x1080, 288.97K)

>...and i made germany bigger

Why is Hainan (big island south of and part of China) collapsing its globalisation? Same with the southwest island of the Philippines.
Croatia and North Macedonia are in the EU but green, while Norway and Iceland not but purple unlike green Switzerland.

Imma be honest with all of you, the imminent global collapse feels like it is already happening.

Even if things get worse, it will be boring

>unified korea

Attached: 1605716403296.jpg (647x659, 130.01K)

looks more yellow to me

well...

He drinks the American/Statfor koolaid too much. Thinks Europe is doomed but America is sensible and on the right path.

I didn't watch, what was his take, user?

He said a lot of nonsense, but i keep watching bc it is entertaining