The French guy sits next to you in class

>The French guy sits next to you in class

Attached: french guy.jpg (309x163, 7.34K)

Bulgarian immigrant?

nafri***

Koi d9 pd

>The Australian guy sits next to you in class

Attached: Anglo hand.jpg (1026x555, 484.1K)

There's no discernible difference between the French and either of these ethnicities

And ? You are afraid of hair, filthy weak pussy ?

It's the smell for me

nafris are low t and cant grow body hair
what are you talking about?

Anglo = fat = greasy = smelly

This Brit has arms and hands like that as well. Is he a secret French spy?

Attached: 9823749723914.jpg (1100x1111, 243.9K)

You tell em, ancestor (Norman)

Attached: 4EE9C398-4BB1-485D-9431-17B00C515A92.jpg (750x985, 256.23K)

True. Real French are much more hairier than nafris I noticed

Obviously he has Norman blood.

T. Knower.

>the Armenian kid in 4th grade

yep

Attached: IMG_20220330_192625.jpg (2197x3413, 3.52M)

Based honest French man.

My gf likes to feel as though she’s getting mauled by Sasquatch

Attached: 5F443815-3BCA-4CE4-A7C3-716495D6D8A8.jpg (2903x3067, 2.91M)

El macaco

Is my dad French as well? I need to know

Attached: 86787986986914.jpg (720x1280, 142.31K)

Why do my fucking hands look so feminine while yours look so masculine? I'm 28

based neanderthals

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.97M)

Does this really need to be asked? Look at your flag, nobody from your country is white you stupid mongoloid.

I am hairy too

Attached: IMG_20220709_025436_428.jpg (836x1016, 127.42K)

atlantid phenotype

So yes?

Eh... non of us is Mexican but ok...

Non-whites have almost no body hair. Africans have very low body hair, Asians have very little, and Native Americans (ie Siberians) have very little as well. It’s basically just Europe.

Damn incel hand
i also have incelhands despite not being an incel

Arabs confirmed white (true)

My family is Italian and I have arms and legs like this. Despite having such a large Italian population, I grew up in a fairly anglo town in Jersey so kids thought it was wierd I was so hairy, but I thought it was wierd that they aren't hairy.

No, this is a hairy arm of a real man. Are you blind?

i was really self conscious about being hairy too, now i don’t really give a shit
it even looks good if you’re in shape and you keep it tidy

Having taken multiple computer education and programming courses in the US Navy, I can confirm from experience and wisdom that this is not an actual photograph.

> I grew up in a fairly anglo town in Jersey so kids thought it was wierd I was so hairy, but I thought it was wierd that they aren't hairy.
It’s odd considering I have hairy arms like that and my ancestors are certainly all English/German, maybe a tiny bit Norwegian. I have no idea where the hair came from although I’m not complaining

Lies

Do Americans really believe that there are no hairy or curly people in Northern Europe? It's just unfrequent

Well I guess it depends what your conception of white is. My conception of white is any individual comprised primarily of the 3 ancestral populations that make up Europeans (WHG, Anatolians, Yamnaya).
Mexicans don’t fit this description, despite not looking that different from Italians in some cases, because they carry Mongoloid DNA from the natives. I’m sure there are exceptions to this rule. But in general hispanics are a new branch of the Caucasoid race, related to whites in the way arabs are, but not exactly white.

kek thanks, i'm 26