This is what happens when your country is run by cycl*sts

This is what happens when your country is run by cycl*sts

Attached: _20220708_171615.jpg (720x1018, 97.23K)

What's the point of even trying to get ahead and make something of yourself as a European when you're just going to get cucked in every way possible?

they should implant anti speeding monitors into their necks so the max speed they can go is a brisk walk

Your car randomly slamming on the brakes when your going 100km down the expressway and you go 101km for half a second definitely will not cause accidents

The EU exists to protect the interests of neolib corporate monopolies

This is what happens when you live in an ecofacist boomer shithole*

nanny state

USSR:
>honest workers deserve the best shit
>non-working parasites are sent to prison and gulag

USA
>you have freedom to not work!
>if you don’t work you die from being a poorfag and not being able to afford anything

EU:
>if you don’t work, the working people will pay for you lazy ass out of their pockets
>lazy scum deserve a second chance bro!!!

This is a horrible idea. Eg. Lake Shore Drive here in Chicago has a speed limit of 40mph, but cars in the left lanes are typically doing twice that or more. I hope that doesn't come here, or traffic will get even slower. Don't they care about that? Do they want everyone's trips to take more than twice as long.

Attached: p-CC-07-LSD-Night_54_990x660_201404252110.jpg (990x660, 144.35K)

why are you all so fucking obsessed with us?

yeah? too bad for people who buy modern new cars, really.
Feel really sorry for you people.
I got one of these bad boys reaching 140km/h, I haven't tried much more than that, since the limit on the display is 160km/hour, but the car is already roaring into warp travel at 120km/hour. Fun times. For me.

Attached: Renault-4L-1440x960-1401160978.jpg (1440x960, 326.68K)

I think you dont understand the basics behind traffic and congestion like the whiplash effect.
Basically going slower reduces traffic 90% of the time since traffic is caused by people a) not going at constant speed and b) not being seperated by enough space.
Not to mention that this will greatly reduce accidents, road damage and the presence of subhuman joydrivers on the road.

Another w for europe, yankroasties b seethin.

>Basically going slower reduces traffic 90% of the time since traffic is caused by people a) not going at constant speed and b) not being seperated by enough space.
But when I drive from my north suburb apartment to my brother's south suburb house I'm constantly going 80-85mph on LSD, and there's usually plenty of space unless I'm traveling during peak rush hour for some reason.

>not being able to be a fucking dickhead and go 60 km/h in a 30 km/h zone is somehow bad
trust me, where i live i WISHED a regulation like that would be in place already

There would be even more space and less accidents if people went at a constant speed.

But I'm saying those of us that are speeding are going at constant speeds. The only time we're not is when we have to slow down because some idiot slow driver decided to go into the left lanes instead of in the rights lanes where the slow drivers and the exits are.

not heard of this sounds like bullshit

no, this is what happens if you believe in obvious fake news you retard. In fact the only company with the confirmed ability to shut down their cars remotely is tesla and the us goverment already made use of it.

This.
Most accidents that fuck up motorways for hours are caused by people who can't follow the speed limit. These people are retarded, literally no self-control, it's nigger behaviour at its finest.

So you're speeding and then slowing down when you meet people that obey the law ?
That's not constant speed or good distance.

Of course constant speed necessitates that everyone goes the same speed, which is why there is a speed limit which should be obeyed (vgh the law obeying people of evropa).

We know. Germans can't help it.

>So you're speeding and then slowing down when you meet people that obey the law ?
>That's not constant speed or good distance.
I'm speeding according to the law, but I'm maintaining the same speed as the cars around me (in the left lanes) which is safer than being drastically slower than them.

>Of course constant speed necessitates that everyone goes the same speed, which is why there is a speed limit which should be obeyed (vgh the law obeying people of evropa).
But that's dumb. Everyone on the right should be going slower since there are cars merging onto the road or exiting it. Everyone on the left should be going faster since they don't have to worry about the slowdowns that accompany getting on/off the highway.

It's clickbaity, yes, what the EU requires is for these systems that control speed to be in the vehicle, but it would still be optional to turn them on or off.

The car lobby is of course against speed limits of all kinds and I bet my ass they are quite a bit bigger than the bicycle lobby.

That being said I don't approve of this kind of stuff as it's one step closer to a surveillance state, this place already feels like it anyways.

>I'm speeding according to the law, but I'm maintaining the same speed as the cars around me
So you're stooping down to their level ?

>Everyone on the right should be going slower since there are cars merging onto the road or exiting it.
Yes, slower (than the speed limit).

>Everyone on the left should be going faster
Yes, faster (up until the speed limit).

There are highway segments without any kind of speed limit here, that's not the case in most other countries of the world...
So fuck off.