/brit/

RIP Tony Sirico edition

Attached: paulie-walnuts-tony-sirico.jpg (1170x675, 91.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbEKIW3pUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=dGQqgwZ-nRM
youtu.be/vDgUTnIyDtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7OeQAnMJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

watch it lad

Attached: 0_Actor-Tony-Sirico-who-plays-mob-soldier-Paulie-Walnuts-on-t.jpg (1200x900, 94.04K)

Attached: Nathalie Emmanuel.webm (1020x574, 2.82M)

Nooo not Paulie!

and if you get a TESCO credit card to shop at TESCOs you can collect clubcard points for the £ you spend and then collect clubcard points for paying back the TESCO credit card loans with your TESCOs clubcard+

What does it mean when you're walking down the street, and there is a couple and the girl looks at you, smiles, and hugs and moves closer to her partner?

currently stroking my cock

smellymong continuing to rise to the top of the /brit/ autist list

lightskins are fit ngl

Oh fuck, MrSmelly just dropped the N-WORD on his stream, he just blurted out "I'm tired of niggers" then instantly regretted it.
This is the moment right after he said it. Look at their faces.

Attached: Ey.jpg (720x383, 193.23K)

wait so shinzo abe got assassinated and nobody is talking about it? did i miss something?

watch it bug

Attached: 1646522862857.jpg (530x295, 24.24K)

Attached: Nathalie Emmanuel.webm (1024x576, 640.79K)

>he looks like a rapist
>its ok baby l'll protect you

old news MATE

need a "scran" word equivalent for liquids

Attached: Angry-Bird-on-Twitter-You-know-what-makes-ME-furious-Tom-You-only-knowing-what-a-fucking-woman-is-when-you-and-your-husband-want-to-rent-her-womb-Get-in-the-fucking-bin-with-your-‘fury’-https-t-co-f1lQmnJrRX-Twitte.png (590x633, 330.55K)

was a while ago tbf

The girl in the top right didn't hear it

Attached: Nathalie Emmanuel.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

true though
gays are the biggest tranny enablers because they hate biological women

brew
sherbet
ginty
lush
tipple

the gf is a so-called lightskin

bev, tipple, swill, grog

had to protect two 12-14 year old girls today from some indian/paki cunt
tried walking away and talking himself out of it
don't think so pal
started smiling at them and they started running
I walked up and said what you doing mate
said in his curry accent "oh just going to dee bus stop"
looked him in the eye and just slagged him off for 5 minutes, threatening him before the girls got away and he went the other way
scum, lot of em

it was literally today

slop
slurp
bev
glug

i'll send you my invoice

>grog
youtube.com/watch?v=dGQqgwZ-nRM

ah yes, the nonce in shining armour fanfiction

Attached: 1640157343099.jpg (1080x1350, 275.06K)

Attached: 1657248398553.jpg (1263x1588, 300.28K)

let me beat

Attached: download.jpg (212x238, 6.47K)

Dont like this one as much desu

cunt just said "yeah yeah" repeatedly as if he didn't understand english even though he was talking fluent two seconds before I walked up to him
fucking cunt honestly should have sparked him if i wasn't at work (I was on my break)

going to bed you lads want anything before l go?

literaly whom'st've'st've'st the fuck are these literal no-ones?

just going to dee bus stop lads

>lightskin
I prefer terms like redbone and high yella

feeling etiolated lads

enjoying your first day on brit?

still would
imagine sucking on her lips
phwoarrr
?
he did what exactly?
what did you catch him doing?

SHEEEE'S THE ONEEEE FOR MEEEE
SHE'S ALL I REALLY NEED OH YEAH
SHEEEE'S THE ONEEEE FOR MEEEE
SHE'S THE ONE AND ONLY

youtu.be/vDgUTnIyDtQ

Do you think modern art pieces like this are actually art or just a bunch of pretentious shit sniffing. This is ‘Trans-Fixed’ by Chris Burden, a piece that saw him crucified on a Volkswagen Beetle. Burden was known for other pieces including ‘Shoot’ which saw him get intentionally shot by a friend and ‘747’ which involved him firing pistol rounds at a taking off Boeing. ‘Trans-Fixed’ has been interpreted as a commentary on the negative attention Burden’s early work received or a look at the forgotten Nazi Germany origins of the Volkswagen Beetle.

Do you think this piece, and modern art in general, has something to say or is just a load of shite?

Attached: A7305829-D1BD-4C33-AB5E-760AAD8416E2.jpg (1920x1080, 196.13K)

do events like an assassination impact the stock market?

>That morning Gove had urged Johnson to accept that a slew of resignations prompted by yet another scandal meant he had to step down. Expecting the prime minister was calling to concede defeat a few hours later, Gove asked if he was resigning.

>“No, Mikey mate, I’m afraid you are,” Johnson told him, according to people familiar with the exchange. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave the government.”

if a fit girl sits in front of you in the tube/train, where do you look?
for me it's either:
>above her head
>close my eyes if it's going to take a while and just listen to music

my exes in chronological order
-Got pregnant at 17
-Was effectively raped by an Indian lad, moved back home to London with him and was homeless for a bit with their child
-Had to leave the country and go back to their Middle East shithole because they couldn't tie down a job
-Got back with their coke head abusive ex (30+ and no kids - enjoy your cats, bitch)
-had a miscarriage but then had a kid with the same lad at 20, got sorted with a grim Council house

And the funny thing is if you interviewed these people they would say we were just friends and not in a relationship. Except maybe the abortion girl because I sucked her tits a few times.

Sneed... Feed......... *looks at cue card*....... Chuck....... Fuck...

modern 'art' is a front for money-laundering and tax evasion by the super rich

get a grip you simpoids i'm the fucking demiurge of this shite thread

phone

load of shite
>‘Shoot’ which saw him get intentionally shot by a friend
jut sounds like something retarded drunks would do for a laugh

dont care if im honest
you seen this though? genuinely provoking

Attached: hieronymus_bosch-the_garden_of_earthly_delights-1504-obelisk-art-history-1 (1).png (2970x1666, 3.07M)

a schizo killed schinzo

yeah the stock of shinzo abe sex arse plummeted

This is a load of shite and I hope he's arrested for firing shots at an airliner taking off.

only when you shoot capitalism
like this
*throws a copy of das kapital on the stock exchange building*

>where do you look?
at her minge if she's got a fanny bulge on

>gays are the biggest tranny enablers
The biggest tranny enablers are, and always have been, straight cisgendered women.
TERFs are, for some reason, only a small minority of women. The vast majority of western women in 2022 are either implicitly or vocally pro-tranny.
I've rarely if ever known straight men to care about "trans rights", even if they aren't opposed to trannies they don't go around voicing support. Whereas women seem to make a big thing out of being "allies" for every letter of the LGBTQ.

do people like you really exist fkn hell

assume there's no internet or you can't use your phone for anything except music

heard him shouting and making a scene
then i seen two young girls walk out saying "yeah thanks", but really nervously
he started marching towards them, smiling and winking
the girls turned round to me and mouthed something (don't know what it was exactly)
at which point i thought they were being followed and stopped him started asking him where he was going

ok incel

He filmed it too. It’s on YouTube. No idea what he wanted to say from doing that but he had a friend hold up a rifle and shoot him in the arm. He had another piece as well where during an interview he took out a knife and held the interviewer hostage (she was friends with him and knew he was probably doing an art piece so it didn’t affect their friendship) and had the news crew film the whole thing before he destroyed the tape.

>And the funny thing is if you interviewed these people they would say we were just friends and not in a relationship
don't get this bit, they deny your relationship existed or you were friends who shagged ?

>heard him shouting and making a scene
>then i seen two young girls walk out saying "yeah thanks"
seems like you made up the issue in your head then

what's wrong with my actions?

slathering my balls gooch and arsehole with E45 to stay cool

hankering for a wank

Attached: 1644959028134.jpg (1322x2048, 195.87K)

The FBI came to his door and questioned him back when he did it in the 70s but he got off because he spouted some hippie art mumbo jumbo and that convinced them to fuck off

seems like it mate, not happening on my watch is it.

wankering for a hank

Unofficially dating. Didn't shag any but probably could have if I was more assertive. Tit sucking lass was literal fuckmeat but I had other things going on and circumstances stopped us shagging

>made up the issue in your head

that called thinking i'd tell you to try it but that's hopeless

I'm finna act up.
If that's her at her worst then I can dig it. Would have loving morning sex with

Attached: onyankopon.jpg (350x490, 17K)

there was a japanese 'artist' who took a picture of himself every hour for a year. Just seems like mental illness to me

load of shite really basically /brit/ posts but within the art scene

>that called thinking i'd
alri low IQ mong

art more like shart

das it man
if a girl looks decent without makeup you know she's genuinely peng

> Several years later, Burden was interviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after a photograph of the piece was published in a magazine. A calling card was left by the FBI at his studio and a meeting took place at his lawyer's house. Burden's lawyer explained the nature of Burden's work in performance art to the FBI agent.[2]

>Burden said of the act that "the plane wasn't in any danger. I went down to the beach and fired a few shots at a plane flying over head. I wasn't trying to shoot the plane down, it was more a gestural thing, trying to get it photographed — to make an image". Burden said in a 1980 interview with David Robbins that he told the FBI that the piece was "about the goodness of man — the idea that you can't regulate everybody. At the airport everybody’s being searched for guns, and here I am on the beach and it looks like I'm plucking planes out of the sky. You can’t regulate the world".[2]

It's blatantly true. Straight men don't care about LGBT shit, even if they technically support it or don't mind it. Whereas straight women make supporting it a core facet of their identity.

did a bother to the deep sea swelmenkelmer

reckon cloggy is a big rapist risk

>two young girls clearly distressed
>weirdo following them, smiling and trying to follow them
>suddenly gets defensive when i approach him
ah yes mate, nothing suspicious going on here

yeah up the assertion level but don't get rapey

ok incel

all of /brit/ should contemplate this art then share your thoughts

BBC have reported sources in the Tory Party say membership are demanding Boris Johnson automatically added to final leadership ballot as a third option to grant a CONFIRMATORY vote.

A greater than 1/3 of the ballot required for Boris to stay, if not final two run off.

Attached: FXKuNBuWIAIdlMx.jpg (637x607, 43.69K)

Luv bum sex ate trannies

if youre foreignly you're genuinely not welcome in the thread it's not a joke just fucking go man

Abe assassin was building even more things

Attached: 1626137423705.png (2000x1333, 2.74M)

a completely unique word. impressive

Attached: 1635480121527.png (760x338, 21.21K)

art
mental illness

For sure. The second (unfortunately not first) girl that I genuinely enjoyed her morning look I dated for two years, always liked what I saw from her. Now that's my standard.
Girl I used to see last fall was straight up middle-aged without makeup

cor why didnt he use that? Would be spectacular

*hacks google to see which IP searched for that*

lotsa dutch words not in any dictionary

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7OeQAnMJ0

>clearly distressed
you yourself said they just said thanks to him and walked away
seems like you wanted to be the nonce in shining armour

weird thing is, a lot of these modern artists are actually really skilled in the fine arts but choose to do this other crap. very bizarre

whats it mean then?

probably since these are less discrete I imagine

Attached: 1638308763097.png (2000x1333, 2.87M)

Attached: translate-Google-Search.png (680x267, 16.16K)

anyone familiar with the camwhore DarcyJames. Reckon she puts on a fake accent and is actually from Norwich. If my theory is true I have EXPLOSIVE information about her. Absolutely scandalous and a story for the ages IF true. Need to know if she's ever had a child and if her eyes are actually blue or if she's been caught with Hazel contacts

i see. i stand corrected.
fuckin clogs and their schizo language