How is homosexuality viewed in your cunt?

picrel has a dick sucking stare

Attached: 2575F8EB-976A-4B8E-86EA-7610386A8E9B.jpg (720x1280, 127.89K)

is that the pidor croat

why would anyone post their face on Any Forums?

I don't want it to be accepted and mainstream. One of the ruses is that it is illegal and forbidden so you have to be sneaky about it.

Attached: tumblr_p335lkTNZE1x3q3djo5_540.png (540x536, 340.91K)

Why would anyone post anything on Any Forums? Mental illness correlated with severe loneliness

in HD

It will never be mainstream. The more you fight against it and make shooting threats and physically attack us the more there will be pride events. When you finally all stop giving a shit we'll continue to be a small 5% that you can easily ignore. You caused your own problem by being so hateful.

Some "people" are insanely homophobic.

You misunderstand. I am gay and I don't like the pride shit with trannies and fat men in leather. I like the old school thing were boys are boys :) I don't like faggots but they are nice to hatefuck

Attached: 13de1049c82b669211fa10545dc07612.jpg (600x880, 108.84K)

My brazilian amiga told me once that I'm more attractive than that guy
She did tell me out of nowhere without me asking when I showed her him, but I think she was lying which is fine
I'm gonna ask my new online girl who's more attractive now
I know her answer will be me and I know she won't be lying because she's infatuated with me

he's literally my bf and he sucked my little cock

Attached: 1633268086818.jpg (976x850, 87.1K)

Okay. I never really got any homophobia except from MENA immigrants. One of the many reasons why we need to finally remove them kek

>I don't like the pride shit
Nobody likes the pride stuff, but it's not going away until people stop making threats.
>I like the old school thing were boys are boys :)
Your sexual interests doesn't matter.

>threats
Literally one insane sandnigger who went jihad for allah

Nah you do

I saw that pic of French user and Croat pidor can you post more pics of you two you make a great couple

behavioral sink

no
need to stop attentionwhoring the both of us...

Well you two look adorable together and I hope both of y’all have a happy long lasting relationship together.

I wish I had a relationship like that. I had a chance with an effeminate gay guy but I ended up bullying him because I didn’t wanna be known as the gay couple of my school.

hot

with sexsexsex (and cuddles)

Attached: 35345343435.jpg (620x742, 100.44K)