1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Does your job make you suffer

1. Flag
2. Yes. Back to Back call center. It's over.

Attached: db94hdjttsc71.png (640x767, 364.19K)

Heh. You clearly don't know what you're doing here. Somebody needs to teach you the rules of Any Forums:

1. Don't make posts without greentext. Posts without greentext are boring.

2. Your image should always be an original. Nobody wants to see a repost.

3. Your grammar should always be perfect. Posts without good grammar ate hard to understand.

Please delete this post and try again.

Attached: 305e1effcc0c125903a849f539b84a187eba310d_full.jpg (184x184, 15.21K)

if i had a fucking job why would i post here?

I work as a night time receptionist while studying
it's fucking miserable. I already quit but still working for a couple of weeks

aint got no muhfuggin job
ain't really want one neither

It's over

1. flag
2. yeah but if i can manage the pressure i can make it to payday

Attached: 1656830321460.jpg (640x701, 41.93K)

it is indeed

>night time receptionist while studying
wouldnt this be chill?

I want a job where I can sleep desu. Don't wanna waste any of my awake time on working

it used to be comfy as fuck. my current shift is pretty kino as well.
it sucks BALLS on the long run however. there are literally no other employees in the entire building while I work which can be good as well but I have to fix the mistakes of my coworkers and stuff like that. if something happens, I can't just you know push it to the side or stg like that.
my shifts also take place during the weekends which are the worst shifts of the week obviously.
the hotel I work usually just takes austrian/slovakian guests who want to get smashed

I have been a neet of unemployment bux for 2 months but now I'm going to take a job where I'll just drive a van. For 40-70 hours. It's easy but no more comfy neet life :(

Sweden
NEET and I get €1090/month in bux.

I don't suffer.

Attached: IMG_20220617_203211.jpg (3976x2600, 2.35M)

>10 hour shifts in the poultry factory
I have a degree
I did everything they told me to and this is how I'm rewarded.

Attached: 1650579034594.jpg (700x508, 31.59K)

You failed rule 0: Don't be a nigger

get back in line Amerifat

what can you do in 1090 in swedistan? is it best life, good life, ok, bad or worst life

It's good life if you're smart about it.
If you live like me
>in a rented cheap cabin
>near small city/town
>don't drive
>cook at home
Then the money lasts without problem.
But if you move to a big city like Gothenburg, Malmö or Stockholm you're gonna be living in a tiny apartment next to 500 arabs, gypsies and junkies.

What kind of quality is the cabin? Pics? Are you still able to afford your entertainment and pleasures? If you're an internet user, I suppose you can get most of what you want/need for free, right?

How? I thought neetbux was a meme, do you have mental illness or why do they give you free money?

Are you native british

It was renovated in 2013 just before I moved in so it's pretty nice on the inside. Pic related.
Everyone in Sweden age 18 or older qualifies for basic financial support (neetbux) if they need it.
But usually you have to search for jobs and stuff to get it.
I have a couple diagnoses for my bad back and knees plus Asperger and anxiety so I get money without demands. It's for life.

Attached: IMG_20220709_030321.jpg (3472x3140, 1.45M)

Hmmmm I drove 1500 miles in the past 3 days but I’m paid well so I wouldn’t exactly say I suffer

If i ever staying with you, i am sleeping downstairs. there is no way i could climb that ladder. does it even support 260lbs?